3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
I personally believe there are too much wrinkles in her skin, but it all depends on what age she is. if she is a teenager, then you should only see smooth skin and maybe some skin blemeshes, like freckles or birth marks. The older you get the more wrinkles you get.

From your image I would say the lady is like 40 years old.

However it is excellent Work!!!

BumbleBeeHD

Nov 24, 2018
I personally believe there are too much wrinkles in her skin, but it all depends on what age she is. if she is a teenager, then you should only see smooth skin and maybe some skin blemeshes, like freckles or birth marks. The older you get the more wrinkles you get.

From your image I would say the lady is like 40 years old.

However it is excellent Work!!!
I haven't found a nice pale skin texture yet, that's the biggest problem. As you said for my taste the skin looks too "old".

Techn0magier There are body hairs on arms, torso and face but they don't cover the whole surface. If you have a nice G8 resource for body hair feel free to share D:

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
I haven't found a nice pale skin texture yet, that's the biggest problem. As you said for my taste the skin looks too "old".

Techn0magier There are body hairs on arms, torso and face but they don't cover the whole surface. If you have a nice G8 resource for body hair feel free to share D:
The arms we can't see ;) And the Babina hair should be distributed evenly beside the main patches, but I just can't see it beneath her neck. :unsure:
About the wrinkles, I'm talking about movement strains in the skin here, not deformation leftovers through shaping and riping the body over time. Look at her neck, on her left side are two dark lines that indicates an indention but it is missing. (Could be a mishap on the normal map)
Those kinds of folds can be found even on teenagers when they hadn't a boost in growth for a longer time.

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
bonjour a tous
qui peut me dire comment s’appeler le programme sur daz ou on pouvait faire une liste de rendue pour plu-tard

greetings to all
who can tell me what to call the program on daz where we could make a rendering list for later.

Reactions: .ox

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
bonjour a tous
qui peut me dire comment s’appeler le programme sur daz ou on pouvait faire une liste de rendue pour plu-tard

greetings to all
who can tell me what to call the program on daz where we could make a rendering list for later.
Render-a-lot by Poison

Reactions: jfredy78
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes