5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
in time, tuly
;)

it's still on the making... on early production, actually

atm, I'm making (some early versions of) the eight or nine characters that'll be present on release, they might change (though not by much) - while learning to play w/ morphs, mix ups, expressions, lighting, posing, clothing, etc

next week I'll be working on genitalia

and by the end of the month, I hope to have everything settled and ready for me to move from Daz Studio to Ren'py, and start some coding
SummmerP,

Good luck on your game.

That meme is super funny! :D

Reactions: SummmerP

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Practicing some more -- a dominant female character giving the MC a tough choice...still learning a LOT about lighting and my potato computer can't quite go all out like I want it to look in my head because of that whole memory thing. :(
prop10.jpg

Last edited:

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Meshgrabber or modelled outside of DAZ?
B/c I'm pretty sure that Ironmans librarian outfit had a skirt and not a pair of pants. ;) And I can't think of a skinny jeans product with such fitting morphs.
I ask b/c I'm thinking of purchasing Mesh Grabber myself for quick deformations on models and I haven't given up on DAZ yet.

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Meshgrabber or modelled outside of DAZ?
B/c I'm pretty sure that Ironmans librarian outfit had a skirt and not a pair of pants. ;) And I can't think of a skinny jeans product with such fitting morphs.
I ask b/c I'm thinking of purchasing Mesh Grabber myself for quick deformations on models and I haven't given up on DAZ yet.
deformations are made in Marvelous Designer

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes