3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

koleoptero

Mar 3, 2020
Question for you guys, I am trying to created a few 40-60 year olds and was curious of what morphs the lot of you are using to get rid of that 20 something look? I am also trying to make sure they are fit mid-lifers not especially saggy or bent over (unless it's on purpose).
You can use something like that:

There are aging morphs for other genesis models. See the description and decide if you like it! You might make something close to what you have in mind..

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Question for you guys, I am trying to created a few 40-60 year olds and was curious of what morphs the lot of you are using to get rid of that 20 something look? I am also trying to make sure they are fit mid-lifers not especially saggy or bent over (unless it's on purpose).
The aging morphs posted by koleoptero is the way to go.

For some ready made 50 year olds you could use these as base characters:

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Character I've been working on for an upcoming project. Figured I'd try a render for some practice in DAZ. Thoughts?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really good render! I am interested in seeing more of this character and the upcoming project. The expression she has sells the pose for me, even though it is a general standing kind of pose I am interested in what she is looking toward. Lighting is good and seems consistent over the character and environment also the DOF is nice as well. Keep up the good work and looking forward to seeing more.

Reactions: NeverEast

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I've been learning Daz for about a month. All I can say is the results are satisfying, but it's a long, long, long learning curve for me.

Thanks to all the users who shared Daz assets. I am sorry if I don't always give the appropriate thumbs up!

That's my first character... no name yet. I still struggle with lighting and posing. So I mostly play 'dress up' with the dolls...

cheers
View attachment 654929
View attachment 654930 View attachment 654931
This doesn't look bad at all. There are a ton of pose packs out there for whatever scene you want to create. Just keep it up and keep on learning. Grabbing a model and just messing around is the best way to learn.

This guy helped me learn about lighting:
Anything by is Great when it comes to sex poses.

Nice Job with the Latex Suit, It's one of my fav clothes.

LRB - Mistress Solo.jpg

Reactions: HoneyMan

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Fortunately there are clothes.. and her story is gonna be pretty simple runaway princess hiding from the bad guy getting picked up by a ship you are on and being saved by you.. of course she's gonna be very grateful. :)

View attachment 654924
She looks cool. tho the "damsel in distress" thing has been done to death. maybe SHE is the savior and she sees something in the MC that she finds attractive? Maybe it's his courage under fire, or charm, maybe he's the only person who can make her laugh? She looks like a tough girl who doesn't need saving imo

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
You don’t like my levitation, Hoh? How do you know, maybe i am a little Witch:sneaky:. Also my pillows stick out the window, but there is a windowsill (подколодник в ровень выпирать ) - it `s Magic daz 3d, and wall lamp passed through the glass:LOL:. Magic she is here everywhere!!! I also have a magic wand Potoshop:p mikaeven1tftsig.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes