3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

koleoptero

Mar 3, 2020
cant get rid of some fireflies even with the denoiser.
View attachment 654768
As far as i've read, this isn't noise on Daz. They are just pixels not coloured or something like that. Unless you are going to dedicate your PC to rendering for a lot of hours (and then still you can have them) or render it in high res, then resize it to almost half. The pixels will mostly go away. Also try to use the denoiser of Daz, but it reduces the quality a bit. It depends on your settings actually.. :)

Reactions: Beast Within

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Who said aliens can't be purple? Plus Dark Elves usually have white hair. I think she looks great. I think her clothes with decide your story for you.
What if there are no cloths. only naked people in the story. how will you tell the story then?
Fortunately there are clothes.. and her story is gonna be pretty simple runaway princess hiding from the bad guy getting picked up by a ship you are on and being saved by you.. of course she's gonna be very grateful. :)

XYss.png

fridabee

May 10, 2019
I've been learning Daz for about a month. All I can say is the results are satisfying, but it's a long, long, long learning curve for me.

Thanks to all the users who shared Daz assets. I am sorry if I don't always give the appropriate thumbs up!

That's my first character... no name yet. I still struggle with lighting and posing. So I mostly play 'dress up' with the dolls...

cheers
PINK1.png
PINK5.png PINK3.png

SecsMurphy

Dec 25, 2018
Here! Why don't you help me with lotion?

What's wrong? How long are you gonna just stand there? Come here now.

Is anybody willing to help her?
Love the renders. But is that a mini bottle of lotion :)

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Question for you guys, I am trying to created a few 40-60 year olds and was curious of what morphs the lot of you are using to get rid of that 20 something look? I am also trying to make sure they are fit mid-lifers not especially saggy or bent over (unless it's on purpose).

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes