3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
There are many dresses that create this bad fit on breasts. As in dress around the breast is sticking to the skin. Does anyone have any workaround to make dresses look natural for large breast figures?
Help her fit more dresses. :whistle:
Yes there are:
Mesh grabber allows you to adjust the mesh as you please (within reason) but can be a little bit fiddly.

This pack uses the sliders you are used to so is less flexible but also easier to use (there is also a pack for gen3).

Reactions: pim0

Xpressive

Nov 30, 2019
I am moving away from DAZ Studio for a while as I am still unclear about what I want to achieve from it. Unfortunately I do not have money to make a game and nor I have been able to do much with it and have no whatsoever experience with any gaming engine. I would at this time want to focus on my current job (which unfortunately is totally unrelated to this) to survive in the COVID 19 era.

Thanks everyone for your support and guidance and best of luck to those who wish to make a career here.

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
After some time playing with tone mapping, made this one overnight. Still don't have downloaded assets with HD textures (and any lighting lesson). But still, to get all possible detail, rendered this in 8k, downscalling to 4k.

Render 6b - 8k resolution pnc 100%.jpg

M7wXgJ7HfXi

Sep 9, 2019
Decided to try a different room set as the bed in the Hotel Room was too tall for a lot of pre-made poses.

Got more camera angles but at 90 minutes for this one render it might take a bit to do them all.
(I bet it's the male body hair taking so long - I think it is fibermesh.)
View attachment 655523
Here's two more renders from different camera angles.

Corina Resort handjob 3.png Corina Resort handjob 2.png

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes