3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Hey all - wanted to get input on my settings for sss:
I'm assuming that's the problem ... can't figure out what else would be causing that gray haze near other objects - sleeve, hair etc. FYI she has no eye shadow in the diffuse texture :cautious: Thanks in advance for your help!!
View attachment 662458 View attachment 662459
Glossy color or/and top coat color maybe to white which more or less corresponds to the diffuse colour.

sg3x3m

Jul 4, 2018
View attachment 657814
Hello everyone. It's my 1st time ever to post anything here but definitely this site rocks and you guys rock! So many talented individuals here that I've got tempted myself to start learning and meddle around with stuffs though newbie noobie me for sure :ROFLMAO: Enjoyed playing the game Something Unlimited and thought of sharing my inspi creation based on that awesome game nevertheless. Hope you guys like it and please do go easy on my 3Delight on slow comp render. Thanks! :giggle:
Few days ago, I posted my 1st post ever in here. Thank you so very much guys for the reactions, my humble appreciation :giggle:

Anyway, few days later...

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png

:LOL::ROFLMAO:

So... opinion please guys? :p
Thanks in advance & hope you like/enjoyed the "hotties" mini chat above :giggle:

ABaaaadIdea

Aug 7, 2018
How to get that model and hair?
Clothes that you can apply are from (not shown), and the model+clothes is from (the one on the right). The one on the left is what I'm working on - used zwrap to get base mesh and texture, then did lots of edits.

Glossy color or/and top coat color maybe to white which more or less corresponds to the diffuse colour.
Thanks - I'll see if that helps!

She looks like she's about to ruin a franchise lmao
Possibly. She may also be mad her new story's been leaked :p

RobbieTheCupcake

Aug 3, 2019
Are animations made in Daz3D welcome here? I've made quite a few Pedal Pumping Fetish animations here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I get this is a niche fetish, but it turns out there's a whole discord dedicated to making animations like this and they've been a huge help (DM me if you want an invite).

LBW

Jan 13, 2018
dude your renders are crazy good :eek: , do you work for some AAA title company or what is the deal here? :D
i don't know if i asked you before, but do you plan on making your own game? :)
A game about 20 yrs old moms doing yoga with their 18 yrs old sons before having a fuck? Cause that's what most games are about, here. :ROFLMAO:
No, I'm not making any game. I spend a few good hours for one render, imagine what thousands of renders would mean.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I'm just curious. How did you build up the simulation, for the hair? Assuming that it is a physics simulation (like dForce).
I tried smth with a wind node and an animated timeline. But got it never to a satisfying conclusion.
I ran that sim several times before i got that result. Wind nodes are very fickle, so I go without most of the time. It was a single pose that ran from starting bones with nothing to influence how it fell other than the physics with the ground. The older very large file size dforce hairs simulate out many times better than the newer lightly simmed ones.

Dazie stretch mirror2_touched.jpg

Last edited:

lousyartist

May 18, 2020
First off is the camera angle. straight on shots looks bad, it would be better to use the perspective view and find the angle that works best for the model and the lighting. Also what Generation Model is this it looks a bit low-tech. I would suggest using a Genesis 8 Model, the tech makes them almost photo-realistic if you have the skill for it. That aside, the renders only look a little grainy, but that can be cleared up by letting the render run longer. Best wishes and if you need help I know a great guy on that has tutorials for Daz Studio.
Thank you for the feedback

Reactions: ArturiousDesign
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes