3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Hello everyone!
I have a big problem, when a beginner render this error pops up View attachment 673272
For the third day I can’t fix it either, even reinstalled Windows, does not help. Maybe someone faced a similar problem and can help me...
I've read that the latest version of Daz has some serious bugs; maybe try an older version of Daz to see if it still does it?
I have a last version, and i dont have any bugs that way, just unimportant stuff like loading a character by selecting another character and it will generate random dsf and make a wtf head. Before this beta the dsf didn't even appear in the interface, and on the last one you can see them which allows you to reset everything.

On the 4.10 there wasn't that problem.

First load char and char selected gf3 or gf8 same combat (if not selected, no worries)
Capture.PNG

Second load with first char selected (
Capture.PNG

For ur problem
On the daz forum people talk about RAM problems. And if you didn't have a texture size problem before, for me it's more of a hardware problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Y.Gromov

fenelia

Mar 25, 2020
Milf again. That's the Marionette outfit (Genesis 3), adjusted for Genesis 8. (I wish SHIFTING IMAGES did more Daz work because it's nice shit. No dForce like so many lazy asses do with halfassed outfit design (dForce seems to allow people to put out ass for dresses). This is just fucking good work.)

I made her piercings bigger. I like that her nipples are pierced, so I'll figure out a way to keep it in. Maybe I'll add ornamentation instead.

There ought to be a way to collect images into one thread by artist. I guess I'll hack my Profile to do this... it doesn't look like many people do their own threads, anyway, and I might as well use Profile posts for something.
milf2 drama.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes