3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Jul 14, 2018
BTW won't the first one fit more as the main menu screen? The idea was the main menu. If the second suits the main menu better then it is pointless to let first render.
I don't know if it's pointless to render the first because I don't know the purpose of the image.

The second image (and third) are a simple character lineup. "Here's these people, get some initial impressions on them based on their clothing, posture, and expression" and that's about it. And more importantly, the second image had the three figures collected on one side of the image, allowing the other to be where a vertical menu is set.

The first image is an emotive image - a dark, cavernous room with two figures in it is going to evoke an emotional response, which is something you want and can pair with things like text and music to tell a story - though you could get it to stand on it's own as just an image. The important thing there is the posture and facial expressions. Is the woman a servant or a guide? Is she willing or unwilling? Is the man eager, tired, or distraught at his position? By just changing a few things in their posture you can create anything from an image where the woman is guiding the man towards some dark fate he can no longer avoid to the man and his eager sidekick ready to take on all who oppose them, and so on. It could even be just as simple as it's 6pm and they're waiting for the syndicated Simpsons episode to start.

Just strictly based on the composition and what it does for the viewer, the first image stands the best chance of being something that can stand on it's own with no other explanation(though those always help). It also stands the best chance of being able to tell a story on it's own as well. There's only a few places to go with a character lineup.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Hello everyone!
I have a big problem, when a beginner render this error pops up daz-problem2.png
For the third day I can’t fix it either, even reinstalled Windows, does not help. Maybe someone faced a similar problem and can help me...

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hello everyone!
I have a big problem, when a beginner render this error pops up View attachment 673272
For the third day I can’t fix it either, even reinstalled Windows, does not help. Maybe someone faced a similar problem and can help me...
I've read that the latest version of Daz has some serious bugs; maybe try an older version of Daz to see if it still does it?

Jul 14, 2018
While you are at it could you review the characters as well? To me they look very nice but everyone has different tastes. I want to know what others think before I finalize.
Probably not the best person to ask, as I'm not at all suggesting I'm any sort of expert or have had any formal training, I just have a lot of love of artistic composition. I also like a fair amount of variation and variety, and if you told me all those women were first cousins at most, I'd say that tracks as they're all similar in appearance.

That said, I don't know what skins and morphs you have access to, so you may be limited in how much variation you can throw in there, making this a little unfair. The relative small size of the faces also made this a little more difficult, but saying "Hey, gimme a 800x800 headshot of all six of the ladies" is an unreasonable request (despite it being something I regularly make)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Hello everyone!
I have a big problem, when a beginner render this error pops up View attachment 673272
Could be a wholehost of issues. Had an issue myself that I only closed after a month of work and back and forth with the daz helpdesk.
Try rendering some other scenes. For me the issue was with just one character while everything else was stable.
Also you could try updating drivers or use the studio drivers (check if your graphics card is supported):

Reactions: Y.Gromov
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes