3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

SecsMurphy

Dec 25, 2018
Milf again. That's the Marionette outfit (Genesis 3), adjusted for Genesis 8. (I wish SHIFTING IMAGES did more Daz work because it's nice shit. No dForce like so many lazy asses do with halfassed outfit design (dForce seems to allow people to put out ass for dresses). This is just fucking good work.)

I made her piercings bigger. I like that her nipples are pierced, so I'll figure out a way to keep it in. Maybe I'll add ornamentation instead.

There ought to be a way to collect images into one thread by artist. I guess I'll hack my Profile to do this... it doesn't look like many people do their own threads, anyway, and I might as well use Profile posts for something.
View attachment 674397
How about setting up a deviantart page. I and others have a link in our signature so people can view the body of work if they want.

fenelia

Mar 25, 2020
How about setting up a deviantart page. I and others have a link in our signature so people can view the body of work if they want.
Oh yeah! Good idea. I set one up, but I never really used it to post my own stuff.

I think I'm at a good stage with Daz/GIMP, so I'll use it now.

Reactions: SecsMurphy

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Milf again. That's the Marionette outfit (Genesis 3), adjusted for Genesis 8. (I wish SHIFTING IMAGES did more Daz work because it's nice shit. No dForce like so many lazy asses do with halfassed outfit design (dForce seems to allow people to put out ass for dresses). This is just fucking good work.)

I made her piercings bigger. I like that her nipples are pierced, so I'll figure out a way to keep it in. Maybe I'll add ornamentation instead.

There ought to be a way to collect images into one thread by artist. I guess I'll hack my Profile to do this... it doesn't look like many people do their own threads, anyway, and I might as well use Profile posts for something.
View attachment 674397
Or keep your job to yourself and post here with no conviction... That thread wire's dead.
And Dforce is only good on clothes or it comes with it, because when you apply it manually, it makes more poop than anything else.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes