3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Jul 14, 2018
The strange thing to me is how her hand is conforming to his forearm, but looks like it's partially clipping when rendered. Better lighting, maybe?

Need to smooth out his arms too. It's strange how I can bend them in to positions that aren't humanly possible one way, but can't put them in positions I can easily put myself in for others. Like Thumbs. They only seem to want to bend halfway and not give a good opposing grip. Am I doing something wrong there?

Jameson Lift.png

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
The strange thing to me is how her hand is conforming to his forearm, but looks like it's partially clipping when rendered. Better lighting, maybe?

Need to smooth out his arms too. It's strange how I can bend them in to positions that aren't humanly possible one way, but can't put them in positions I can easily put myself in for others. Like Thumbs. They only seem to want to bend halfway and not give a good opposing grip. Am I doing something wrong there?

View attachment 675474
it's just the angle for the fingers, it's a matter of perspective..
for the grip ye, I also often have to remove limits on the thumb to get a full grip

koleoptero

Mar 3, 2020
Billboards seem a good idea. I will try that after some failures. Didn't know something like Daz Decimator existed. Thanks! Git gud will take too long.
A lot of comments that i haven't read since my last visit, so if it is already said i am sorry. You can use canvases on DAZ render settings. You can build your scene and then render one by one (so it saves you a lot of render time) and then in post you can layer them to the full image. It's quite simple but try watching a tutorial on canvases in youtube. I use it a lot actually and it work perfectly..

koleoptero

Mar 3, 2020
Test render again, thrown into GIMP to finish. She's pretty pale. I guess I'll need to work blushing and stuff like that into her images.

Any familial similarity in facial structure is strictly coincidental. (Or is it?)
View attachment 675574
Ok... maybe try to underlight it a bit. so that she won't be so pale.

And the shadows are a bit harsh and even weird (like the shadow of her arm on his right arm.. like transparent shadow.. :p) If you want to simulate sunlight, best try to use an HDRI only and the tweek it with 1 or 2 max other lights. because the result will be a bit weird! Also, about the harshness... maybe the lights u used were a bit too close to the models? you get very sharp lines on the shadows which usually never happens with sunlight..

Just something that struck me right away. Other than that, it looks good!

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Romantic Evening - Part 2

I had to change the lighting, otherwise i couldn't see anything :)
15.png
16.png 17.png 18.png 19.png 20.png 21.png 22.png 23.png 24.png 25.png 26.png 27.png

I also changed Serana's face a bit, mainly the mouth. It felt a bit wierd in how it looked like it was always potruding forward, so i changed that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it looks much better now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes