3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
"Can you get Ashley up?" Kate asks as she continues preparing breakfast. "Sure" you nod heading down to corridor to their bedroom. The door is already slightly open and so you don't think twice about pushing it open.

There propped up on her bed is Ashley, her lacy top aside one hand cupping an exposed breast the other buried in her panties. Her eyes go wide and she gasps as you enter unannounced and she stops for a second then realizes it's too late and she squeezes her breast and circles the fingers in her panties one last desperate time.

Her body tenses as she gasps and softly moans her her orgasm washing over her her eyes locked with yours every second her face equal parts excited and embarrassed seeking acceptance but unsure as to what you will do.

Kate calls from the kitchen that breakfast is ready.

(Featuring official False Hero Ashley model by Enyo)

689003_Ashley-Cum.jpg

tomyboy06

Jul 31, 2017
Could you tell me the model name?
This is a fan art model from CJ0. Thanks again for your great work CJ0!
View attachment 627693 View attachment 627695 View attachment 627742

Extract to DAZ content folder
Shapes tab -> Actors -> People -> Mrdots's Melody, Mrdots's Sophia

Required Products:

Or

Extract "figures.zip" to DAZ content folder (only shapes of Melody and Sophia)
Shapes tab -> Actors -> People -> Mrdots's Melody, Mrdots's Sophia

Required only

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Trying out some post-work for one scene
orig.png
this is a little bit of post-work + some extra brush over the lights with glow blended in
trade2.png
and this same as above + tried adding some fog and increased the spread of the glow through the fog cause the above seemed a little dull..
test2.png

anyway this is how I'll spend rest of my weekend, trying to make this somehow look good ><

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Love the scene and lighting but i would have tried and reduce the environment lighting a bit to create more of an ambiance with all the candles.
I agree, optionally set the evening, had to set the night, but can be attributed to the light from urban buildings./

Reactions: Mescalino
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes