3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
Trying to upload a pic, it failed and showed me this:
1590935354782.png
What happened? THAT warning pic did succeed uploaded.

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
Messing around with another angle, I am using an Hdri to light her from the front and using a backdrop image outside the scene. Is there anyway to let the hdri light pass through the backdrop without using cutout on the backdrop?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KlodowWW

Mar 18, 2019
Messing around with another angle, I am using an Hdri to light her from the front and using a backdrop image outside the scene. Is there anyway to let the hdri light pass through the backdrop without using cutout on the backdrop?
You could just add the city image in post !

HeyScooby

Jan 6, 2020
This is my second shared photo. I'm still learning with Daz Studio, especially with the render settings. This was pretty much a stress test on my PC and video card (1070 Ti). The full size image is 8k resolution (65 megs). I finally stopped it after 10 hours. It was about 13% complete and a little over 2000 iterations. I'm really looking for some good suggestions for rendering settings that will give me the best looking images with the shortest render times.

bedroom23.png

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
This is my second shared photo. I'm still learning with Daz Studio, especially with the render settings. This was pretty much a stress test on my PC and video card (1070 Ti). The full size image is 8k resolution (65 megs). I finally stopped it after 10 hours. It was about 13% complete and a little over 2000 iterations. I'm really looking for some good suggestions for rendering settings that will give me the best looking images with the shortest render times.

View attachment 676553
Shortest render times would be with only hdri involved. For the render settings I have turned off the render quality, samples and time at max and I render out in higher resolution and then scale it down to lower resolution keeping the aspect ratio, which removes some noise. But overall I don't think that there's setting that will "speed up your renders" while keeping the quality. That's mostly affected by the scene you are working on and its complexity.

HeyScooby

Jan 6, 2020
Shortest render times would be with only hdri involved. For the render settings I have turned off the render quality, samples and time at max and I render out in higher resolution and then scale it down to lower resolution keeping the aspect ratio, which removes some noise. But overall I don't think that there's setting that will "speed up your renders" while keeping the quality. That's mostly affected by the scene you are working on and its complexity.
That's what I did for this one. Render quality was off, min samples 100, max samples 15000, converged ratio was 99.9%, and I used post denoiser as well. I really like the way the ones by KlodowWW come out

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
That's what I did for this one. Render quality was off, min samples 100, max samples 15000, converged ratio was 99.9%, and I used post denoiser as well. I really like the way the ones by KlodowWW come out
You are gonna need to work on lighting and do some post-work to get those results, not render settings.

Reactions: HeyScooby

fenelia

Mar 25, 2020
Learn post-work, or enough post-work to make your own style. At minimum, figure out how to composite a shot and do minor shit like tone & color.

I just don't understand people on the Daz boards who shit on post-work ("That's not REAL Daz skill"), and then they gush over an image that clearly had a shitload of post-work done on it.

Like, my dudes?! You understand the visuals that you are looking at?!!!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes