3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

HeyScooby

Jan 6, 2020
So I learned that the HD add-ons definitely make a huge difference in the way the final image looks (the lines in the hands and feet look great). I let this one run for about 25 hours, just to see if I noticed any major differences going that long, but to be honest, I can't tell anything major between this image and as when it was about 2 hours through. Now time to start working more with lighting and see what kind of stuff I can come up with.

creampie2k.png

Reactions: Hadgar and fenelia

an0nym0us3

Apr 10, 2019
Style's more realistic, which is a change. There's vague hints of people I've seen walking around in the real world.

And now I'm going to get harsh with one person's opinion, so your call on taking it or leaving it. I'll also preface that by saying I am an asshole.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seriously thanks for the criticism. IMO, the toon morph helps take them out of the uncanny valley by making them less real. Maybe like you said I need to push it further. What about the blonde one makes her look so old do you think? Is it her skin? She does have a lot of blemishes. Maybe I went too far with that. I'm aiming for early 20s.

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
So I can definitely see why not many games have dark scenes, they are a pain in the ass. I was originally trying to do a quick scene but then that turned into a full day of messing around learning spotlights and changing render settings. There is still some grainy bs but a lot of its gone now.
I feel like I am finally getting somewhere so here are some pics.

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
Maybe make lit scene and fake the darkness with postwork. It will be easy.
I definitely saw people using that method and the whole blue lighting used in movies. The only reason I didn't nuke the scene with light and then turn the brightness down in render settings is because it makes the scene bland or fake night looking which defeats the whole point. Ill def look up more ways next time I use a dark scene.

fenelia

Mar 25, 2020
Still experimenting with the girl, and the images.
She's taller now, about 1.6m (5'4").
(For 18 years of age, that's a little under the 50% percentile, but very much in line with a real teenager's height. Age is, of course, rather nebulous.)

I also read a lot of romance novels, so this is a romance novel kind of look, I guess.

duo 2.jpg

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
bonjour a tous qui peut me dire comment s'appel la marque sur son front et ou je peut trouver un lien svp

hello to everyone who can tell me what the mark on his forehead is called and where I can find a link please.
ice_screenshot_20200603-104410.png

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
So here is a test render to see how well I could get the emotion to show on her face when her anus is being penetrated.
I believe emotions play a big part in images especially while in a VN. if your characters have good emotions you can get your audience to sympathize with your characters.

Anal Emotion.jpg

Jul 14, 2018
Seriously thanks for the criticism. IMO, the toon morph helps take them out of the uncanny valley by making them less real. Maybe like you said I need to push it further. What about the blonde one makes her look so old do you think? Is it her skin? She does have a lot of blemishes. Maybe I went too far with that. I'm aiming for early 20s.
I don't think it's any one particular thing, but multiple things all at once. I can start by mentioning that people can appear older (or younger) in a photo from a particular angle and not from others, so it's entirely possible she'll look more reasonable from other angles. Could even look better alone - relative to the other three, her head has a more adult/less toon proportion, and larger heads make people look younger, so by comparison alone she looks older there.

Another comparison thing that might not give the same effect were she alone - she's got a stockier build, not in a "I've got an ass" way, but in a "I've had three kids and I still look this good" way.

The shirt on her is hanging in such a way, relative to how form-fitting the clothing on the other three, that it comes across as her trying to hide a bit of a stomach pooch, but that may just be my own reading of it.

Given the number of freckles on her chest and the tone of her skin, it doesn't come across as freckles but as years of sun damage - something most 20 year olds just haven't had the time to develop.

And there's something about her face that I can't quite put my finger on that makes her look a decade older than the other three at least. It's like she doesn't have baby fat from still being young, but is developing middle-age slow-metabolism weight.

Any one of those on it's own wouldn't be an issue. All of them together comes across as someone much older.

And then, of course, the toon thing might also not help - not just proportions, but toons generally have smooth, even skin and if they have freckles, they're much darker than the skin - the exception being old characters. Dark, almost black dots on a toon's cheeks and chest? Freckles. Midtone spots? Liver spots.

I'd say start with the skin - either lighten it up so it's clearer that it's not sun damage, darken the freckles to make them more stylized, reduce the number of them, or a combination of all three.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes