3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

fenelia

Mar 25, 2020
It took me an hour. What do you guys think? better shape? well, the story has a plot which makes his body naturally stronger so I don't think it will be too far fetched.
I liked the second hairstyle better but I have switched from that to 1st from sometime because the second is static. What do you guys think? hairs look fine in first? I don't have money to buy more anyway.
Oh, I forgot to tell. he is supposed to be around 23.
Ha, I prefer the first hairstyle, myself.
Should be fine for 23, also.

I'm not a huge fan of long hair on the boys, but it doesn't bother me.

--------------------------------

One more image, quick mods in GIMP.

Title card for VN. Very simple to do, some fancy brushes. (I should find some nice lace brushes instead...)

First, I did something in red and black (and maybe very, very dark grey), but that was opposite of the mood that I wanted. So I flipped it to white, and it reminded me of wedding shit (LOL) so I went with that.

titleromantic2.jpg

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
I did not change the pose. Mixing morphs just changed pose considerably. It's more evident when you shuffle back and forth really fast.

It took me an hour. What do you guys think? better shape? well, the story has a plot which makes his body naturally stronger so I don't think it will be too far fetched.
I liked the second hairstyle better but I have switched from that to 1st from sometime because the second is static. What do you guys think? hairs look fine in first? I don't have money to buy more anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, I forgot to tell. he is supposed to be around 23.

Now time to make a catgirl.
I really like that he is different from like 99% of the male mc's on this site. They almost all look like 13 year old boys, so this look is already doing better. Maybe try some black hair? I like the hair color of the first but it looks fake compared to the third one. Second hair is my least fav, he looks like hes from a rock band or something.

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
I have seen that model in the Daz gallery. One of the guys there makes insanely good renders. So good that they look almost real. I really wanted to ask what model he used. Well, I guess I know now. Mine is similar and you could say he is inspired but the reality is that this one is almost 100% of another model from Daz. I like mine more now since I have been rendering him for some time.

Anyway, I am still liking brown hair more. Is black any good?
They both look good so whatever you like is more important, the reason I still haven't finished my male mc is because I am really picky. For this model I can say brown makes the model look a bit more kind/soft compared to black. The only other thing I can think of is eye color, personally I like eye colors that look powerful even if its a bit unrealistic.

Kentyrr

Chasing Sunsets Dev/Artist
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2019
LOL, did I mention I love Cortana?

I brute forced this one, modifying the Torso map to add nipples. I might still modify it further to work with Breastacular, but this works for now.

View attachment 680342
Maybe try out this hairstyle, it's closer to what Cortana actually has.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes