3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Feb 3, 2020
This guy

I wish to know his method. Maybe I should ask him in comments but I have a feeling that it requires a lot of hard work and a guy like me wants an easy way. faster methods.

Some of his images:

This is my fav:
He is a PA at renderosity. Most of those renders are of his characters for sale there. Many are on my wishlist waiting for a good sale.

an0nym0us3

Apr 10, 2019
group portrait 2.jpg
Here's a new version of my character line up. Thanks to people who gave me feedback last time. Here's the tweaks I made.
  • The blonde one got a skin clean up so she doesn't looks so sun-damaged.
  • The redhead's head is smaller so hopefully she looks less weird now.
  • I tried to 'age-up' white shirt. I spent a lot of time adjusting her face and body to keep the feel I was going for without having her look excessively young.
I'd love any feedback. Do you like the style? How old do they look to you? Any other criticism you can think of?

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
View attachment 680464
Here's a new version of my character line up. Thanks to people who gave me feedback last time. Here's the tweaks I made.
  • The blonde one got a skin clean up so she doesn't looks so sun-damaged.
  • The redhead's head is smaller so hopefully she looks less weird now.
  • I tried to 'age-up' white shirt. I spent a lot of time adjusting her face and body to keep the feel I was going for without having her look excessively young.
I'd love any feedback. Do you like the style? How old do they look to you? Any other criticism you can think of?
They look way better now. I like them. Hard to tell how old they are, but looks like the first left is the oldest ofc (looks like mid-end 30`s. could look a little bit older), followed by the one on the far right (maybe 20-21), second one on the left (19-20) and then the second one from the right ( barely 18 maybe 19) just my opinion tho. the one in the far right (first one) still looks a little bit off. headankle again or face to big? i don´t know. maybe try another pose, can tell that better then maybe. so far, you improved very far with the 4.

Reactions: GNVE

Vario_R

Jan 16, 2018
Spill the beans. how do you make eyes so beautiful and colorful?
I tested my own theory with emissions and mesh light. but I would like to hear your method if it's not too much to ask.

here's the quick test and I don't think it worked that much.
View attachment 680190
View attachment 680273
No it's not much. Here i used for the eyes and only this light's nothing more.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes