3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

fenelia

Mar 25, 2020
To me it really looks like Dad and Daughter in the age difference. He is like 40 years old.
Thanks! I am happy with how he turned out, but I think Genesis 8 is pretty good at 40+ men, anyway.
I think it's just easier to get good results out of Genesis 8 for that age range.

I think the same for women of a certain age. If you look at the base models, you have good variety of more mature figures. It's the work in the normals, bump, and displacement that really set those apart.

Anyway, he's a mix of Christian, Edward, and Dain. No HD dials on him. All the lines and creases are from the maps, not HD dials.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Had a suggestion on discord for cat/fox girl and I was kinda in character creation mood yesterday so I made Noire, but she looked more like a wolf girl to me.
So here's genetically modified human with a wolf DNA. Side effects: adorableness, bites when teased

NoireW.png

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
My game story progresses to superpowers in midway and seeing all these nice catgirls pics is making me feel like I should make one of the girls with cat traits or wolf traits. Too bad I don't own any such products just yet.

What products did you use?
The foxlady one, the ears have some morphs to shape them more "wolf-like"

fenelia

Mar 25, 2020
Busy busy day... work is kicking my ass.

Thought I'd take a break and render Cortana.

I know the younger kids like the D-Va, and Lara Croft is always a fan favorite, but my #1 video game crush is Cortana from Halo. I cannot wait for Halo Infinite.

Anyway, this Cortana is a V4 model, which I applied to Genesis 8 through the Legacy UV for Genesis 8 product from Cayman Studios. This lets you remap V4 UVs onto G8F. (There's an intermediary G2F version, but it uses the V4 UVs, so no help from Genesis 2 at all LOL.)

Yeah, some like V4. Some people also like rotary telephones, but I like Genesis 8 the most.

The G8F Daz vagina seems to work fine. I'll try applying some textures to a geoshell later.

Grafts for the Breast area are kind of problematic. The Torso is a V4 UV, and things like Breastacular and Headlights do not have V4 UVs. Maybe I'll work with the base figure, maybe I'll try some other stuff. I'm not equipped to remap the V4 UV Torso texture onto a G8F UV, but that would be another option if I had infinite time. (Sadly, we are mortal.)

I got other ways around the boob UV issue, but this image is just to test things out for now.

cortana test.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes