3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

RelaxArt

Mar 22, 2017
No it isn't.
Let me disagree. It can be seen that the light from behind is blue and it highlights the whole figure. Therefore, everything looks like a bad collage - a model with light from the studio, and the background from an unknown source. IMHO.

RelaxArt

Mar 22, 2017
Looking for some tips here folks. I can put on the makeup, but how the heck do you take it back off again? Is it the surfaces tab? Do I select the model? Any help on this, as I'm fumbling blind here...
Surfaces tab - there you can see the shader parameters according to its specification. You don’t have a specification and you can’t justify such horror in your eyes? Look at YouTube about shaders. It doesn’t matter which ones, it’s easier about DAZ, but others are also normal - for the basics.
Sorry but I'm an old bore.

IMHO. Good render.

Lips are too shiny (Flo tells me that). But in general, a good render, we both like it and therefore plus you :)

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
As we have gotten reports in the past, I have added a staff disclaimer to the OP.

Reactions: Krull

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
3D depiction under Rule 7 is a zero tolerance. If its posted in here, it will be deleted and possible repercussions may follow for the account that posts it.
I know, I've been there before.

PS: Not because of my renderings, I specify. Just for speaking French without translation (Rule 5). Before it went all over the place, because of the weirdness of this thread.

Last edited:

2C3D

Aug 18, 2017
I am using Mesh lights(3D Plane with emitter) instead of spot or point lights. I am not following 3 point light system as I have more than 5-7 lights in this scene. I am sure one day when I get some break I will study 3 point light system in detail so that I can further improve and correct the amateur style I have.
View attachment 686134
Feel free to criticize this image. Don't mind the expression and face not looking at the camera. Need opinion on lighting.
Just my 2 cents here but I think there's too much light hitting her left side. It makes the shadow on her face look a little unnatural. Either soften that light a bunch or remove it all together in my opinion. Seems like your primary light source is to her right (gun side). Don't shy away from shadows! They can help create dramatic effects.

KlodowWW

Mar 18, 2019
I am using Mesh lights(3D Plane with emitter) instead of spot or point lights. I am not following 3 point light system as I have more than 5-7 lights in this scene. I am sure one day when I get some break I will study 3 point light system in detail so that I can further improve and correct the amateur style I have.
View attachment 686134
Feel free to criticize this image. Don't mind the expression and face not looking at the camera. Need opinion on lighting.

and I finally paid for Lightroom this month after asking some money from father as it's my birthday(I will feel awkward if you wish me. I hardly ever celebrated.) so a little bit of money wasn't that big of a deal. I won't be able to continue Lightroom for long and the package also had some other apps which is nice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My 2 cents too, I used mesh light A LOT in the past, and to be honest I think it's a trap. If you want to use 3 point lighting do it with canvas, (there is some tutorial, I can quickly explain here if you want ) this way you can increase or decrease each spotlight and even don't use one if you want to in post-work. I don't know if canvas add render time, but even if it does it's a powerful tool and it's not talked about enough !

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

RelaxArt

Mar 22, 2017
As we have gotten reports in the past, I have added a staff disclaimer to the OP.
You were just scared. Admit it. And accept :)

We don’t know if we will stay here. We don’t know yet. Influence was simply indicated. So that they do not argue stupidly.

I’ll tell you guys right, although I’ve got something there in due time - all this is nonsense.
A bunch of people render better than me and this is also normal. I am not a god, do not pray for me.

Last edited:

RelaxArt

Mar 22, 2017
In general, as far as I can see, this topic is not only and not so much for laying out new renderings? A topic for communication. Why not separate the two topics? And fasten in the top?

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
In general, as far as I can see, this topic is not only and not so much for laying out new renderings? A topic for communication. Why not separate the two topics? And fasten in the top?
They would need two threads, one for posting renders with intent to get feedback and another with Only Renders for farming likes. I would rather have the first, as much as its nice to get likes since it furthers my drive to get better but I am not posting here for an echo chamber either.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes