3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
That's a pretty good first render, def better than my first. Not sure which hair that is but I don't think the hair is suppose to be going into the skull like that, there should be some morphs to raise the hair/move it.
I had a problem with the hair. When i put it in the model it looked ok. But when i tried to render it i saw 2 lines on the forehead that looked like strands. Then i used the morphs to edit the position. The hair i used was Lyanna Hair Genesis 8

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
I had a problem with the hair. When i put it in the model it looked ok. But when i tried to render it i saw 2 lines on the forehead that looked like strands. Then i used the morphs to edit the position. The hair i used was Lyanna Hair Genesis 8
Most of the time just changing the forehead morphs will work

Reactions: palemaster

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
A few experiments here. God rays and color on B&W using canvases. Too much? I can't tell anymore. I think I've been staring at it too long!

View attachment 686484
I feel like she needs red lipstick or something around her eyes or maybe her hair, to draw attention to it or fill out that area as imo it seems 'flat' (can't think of a better word). other than that it is a nice piece

2C3D

Aug 18, 2017
I feel like she needs red lipstick or something around her eyes or maybe her hair, to draw attention to it or fill out that area as imo it seems 'flat' (can't think of a better word). other than that it is a nice piece
I did try to bring our her eyes a bit but I agree that something is missing there. I think I'll tinker with it a bit more to see what I can come up with. Thanks for the feedback!

Original unedited color image here:

KlodowWW

Mar 18, 2019
I did try to bring our her eyes a bit but I agree that something is missing there. I think I'll tinker with it a bit more to see what I can come up with. Thanks for the feedback!

Original unedited color image here:
Sorry I was rendering something and can't help myself :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes