3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Well... I dig the middle one thats for sure. Left one is OK, can't comment much about it since the lighting hides a couple of key parts of the figure. But the right one for some reason gives me the creeps. Certainly gives me the good the bad and the ugly vibe :D As a style, overall its pretty good. It depends on how you wanna utilize it tho. Individual artworks or game? I can see this working as an artwork style but I'm not so sure about a game with this style. Might be a pretty unique experience.

Reactions: KlodowWW

KlodowWW

Mar 18, 2019
Well... I dig the middle one thats for sure. Left one is OK, can't comment much about it since the lighting hides a couple of key parts of the figure. But the right one for some reason gives me the creeps. Certainly gives me the good the bad and the ugly vibe :D As a style, overall its pretty good. It depends on how you wanna utilize it tho. Individual artworks or game? I can see this working as an artwork style but I'm not so sure about a game with this style. Might be a pretty unique experience.
Yeah, the right one is the first I made and by the third one I found her weird too ! I'm gonna do better next time !

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Yeah, the right one is the first I made and by the third one I found her weird too ! I'm gonna do better next time !
Like zOh said, post and lighting is amazing. I really really like the outfits, morphs and the artstyle you've captured. Pretty unique stuff mate. I'll make sure to check your creations regularly to see where it evolves.

Reactions: KlodowWW

2C3D

Aug 18, 2017
I really liked this at the time I did it, but now the models head really bothers me. The heads pose is off and its looks small for his body, although I do know a few muscle heads with pea size heads, lol, it still bothering me. I'll have to go back and rework it, maybe a new position for the head will help.

Any thoughts?

View attachment 698804
His head definitely looks a little small due to the size of his neck and traps. Perhaps your idea of reposing it will help.

Also, and this is just me, but his face looks so young and naive compared to his body which has definitely seen some shit. Maybe that's the look you're going for? Just an observation.

Otherwise, this is a great image! I dig the markings and vascularity.

Reactions: Unexpected Error

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
She is an Alien, from outer space. You can see the beam from the spaceship above her. :D Nice atmosphere effect, did you do it inside Daz or photoshop?
I'm rendering aimlessly (just lighting apprentice), so just imagine where she's coming from.
DAZ, In 2 renderings (char and atmo + background and grass) and I put the 2 together in PS without retouching.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoctorPervic
May 12, 2020
His head definitely looks a little small due to the size of his neck and traps. Perhaps your idea of reposing it will help.

Also, and this is just me, but his face looks so young and naive compared to his body which has definitely seen some shit. Maybe that's the look you're going for? Just an observation.

Otherwise, this is a great image! I dig the markings and vascularity.
thank you and yes I do see what you're saying about the face, def will more character to his face. Good call.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes