3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

5ickcycl3

May 22, 2020
Nice wet look on the cock. Trying to get the shells i have to work right is a pain.

Just throwing this out there but if you take everything that will not be in the shot and make it invisible it helps a lot on render times, especially walls and ceilings. Also shut down daz for about a minute then start up again for each render. I even make body parts invisible in the scene if its off camera.

A great investment is the Render Queue in the daz store.
Thanks for the advice :)
If you are interested, the wet look on the cock is all about a pretty simple manipulation of some dials in the Surfaces tab. A very small Top Coat Roughness setting is the key. Here are the dials:
1592643350524.png 1592643361702.png 1592643372624.png

May 12, 2020
Reactions: Baka_Energy_studios

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Here's #2 and #3 for the little image set i'm using for practise:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like how the close shot worked out, good advice on here about tilting her head into the sun a little, similarly when the camera passes 90 degrees from the direction of light it gives a totally different effect if she is facing away from the light, didn't expect it to be so big of a deal but it really shades her face more than i expected it to with with a softer light.

Also was considering trying DOF for the longer shot but couldn't decide on the focus and just hit render without it, maybe i'll come back and do that later.

Pretty sure that when i have the last three done that i'll postwork them and caption them, see how it goes.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes