3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

zOh

May 4, 2020
je n'arrive pas a avoir une belle peau malgré tout mes essaye
quel jeux de lumiere me conseillez vous

I can't seem to have beautiful skin despite all my tries
what light effects do you recommend
1) Use a good-quality texture, bump map, etc...
2) Render at a high resolution.
3) Avoid flat lighting. There's no special light effect needed, just don't ... light your character with just an HDRI or something.

Also paler skin looks more flat. Your texture has to really sell it with freckles and blemishes and whatnot.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
je n'arrive pas a avoir une belle peau malgré tout mes essaye
quel jeux de lumiere me conseillez vous

I can't seem to have beautiful skin despite all my tries
what light effects do you recommend
View attachment 699822
C'est simple si tu veux pas te prendre la tete
Tu prend un perso un peu plus bronzé genre Aurore (Tan il a de bon reglage pour faire peau bronzé), tu applique le skin d'aurore sur ce perso et tu remet les parties du skin du corps appliqué avant Aurore dans surface. Le SSS changera la couleur de peau et pour foncé un peu plus skin tu joue sur la couleur SSS genre "Translucency color" ou "Transmitted color" et tu peu changé la couleur du skin a volonté avec cette solution plus pale au plus foncé voir meme faire un alien ^^

Ou tu peux joué directement sur la couleur SSS "Translucency color" ou "Transmitted color" directement sans appliqué le skin aurore mais plus chiant a trouvé les bon parametre car faudra peut-etre modifié d'autres trucs.

Ensuite dans render settings tu peux joué sur la couleur du skin, dans "tone mapping" tu joue avec la "saturation" et le "gamma"

Je sais que sa fait beaucoup mais tu vas y arrivé c'est pas si compliqué.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

avec fitcontrol tu pouvez corriger la poitrine cela aurait étais excellent
superbe travail

with fit control you can correct the chest it would have been excellent
great work
Tu peux le faire aussi avec ça
Sa evite d'avoir des duf de 50mo qui result de l'application de fit control

Tout les morph appliqué sont modifiable sur les habits et sa résoud parfois bien des choses.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sans titre.png

Last edited:

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
View attachment 699548
A little bit of AI Denoiser aaaand there. Its all smooth now :D You can check https://f95zone.to/threads/nvidia-ai-denoiser-2-4.35677/ for the denoiser. Its wonderful. I am currently running it on my 4K low iteration images. They look a lot better than 1080p images that run for hours.
Yea, the post-denoiser turns off with me for some reason whenever i start up Daz, and i often forget to turn it back on.
A minor inconvenience.

But on a different note, how do you keep the iterations low? is that the min/max samples option?
I've heard people talk about how a 4K render with low iterations for a few minutes look better than a 1280 one fully rendered.
How do you set that up properly?

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Yea, the post-denoiser turns off with me for some reason whenever i start up Daz, and i often forget to turn it back on.
A minor inconvenience.

But on a different note, how do you keep the iterations low? is that the min/max samples option?
I've heard people talk about how a 4K render with low iterations for a few minutes look better than a 1280 one fully rendered.
How do you set that up properly?
First of all, don't use the built in post-denoiser like ever. I don't know if its just me but whenever I use it all my renders turn out flat with minimal texture details. But when I render without the built-in denoiser and use the intel AI denoiser after the render I can keep tons of details while removing grain.

Currently I am rendering in 4K with a limit. In the progressive render settings you can dial in the max number of iterations you want or max amount of time until the render stops. I am forcing my test renders to stop at 500 IT. If I am rendering a scene for a game, aka not a test scene, I simply remove the IT limit and put 30 min time limit. It should be 1800 seconds if I'm not mistaken. Never had a problem with those settings. I'll post two shots, one with 500 IT limit and the other with 30Min limit and write down the IT number of that. You can be the judge of the results. I'll also add raw and denoised versions. All with zero post work.

Reactions: Oukia
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes