3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
I like making solo shots kuz I can center in on a character and my computer is not strong enough to do scene shots.

View attachment 700379
Yeah I like that too, normaly I just add a scene to it afterwards, but can´t find a good one for this readhead here. *smirks* well, the pose looks off anyways and the lighting isn´t right as well. *shrugs* Can´t help that poor girl and I´ll just let that render rott in my folder of unused renders. lmao
Ronja_intel.png

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
Yeah I like that too, normaly I just add a scene to it afterwards, but can´t find a good one for this readhead here. *smirks* well, the pose looks off anyways and the lighting isn´t right as well. *shrugs* Can´t help that poor girl and I´ll just let that render rott in my folder of unused renders. lmao
View attachment 700390
What's that in her hand if you don't mind me asking?

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
View attachment 700390
May I suggest the Stockings form this set. Those stocking look a little painted on.

D

Deleted member 1490674

View attachment 700390
Try BOSS Pro Light Set I'm not good at light what the heck I don't sh*t about it but BOSS pro preset light might help.

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
That?
Try BOSS Pro Light Set I'm not good at light what the heck I don't sh*t about it but BOSS pro preset light might help.

Thanks, I´ll give that a try too, altho I prefer HDRI lightning and try to avoid other lights, it will come in handy for closeup shots tho. :D

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes