3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Looks great! I dig the sand on het feet. It looks petty realistic. Also, WTF is going on in that rowboat?
You know, it's really tough to bend down over the side of a high-sided boat to pick up something you left behind ... like a beachball ...

Sand on her feet was part of today's experiment: I used UltraScatter Pro with about 10 different sand grains and localized the effect to her feet, tapering off up her shins. There are thousands of grains on her body in this picture, believe it or not - I need to consider avoiding placement of sand away from the camera's visibility. I *think* it's working OK, am tweaking to see how flexible this can be.

Reactions: 2C3D

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
WIP test render. It's taking longer to finish the bathroom than what I expected.

Give this denoiser a try:
95% of the time it works charmingly. 5% of the time the renders are way too low on iterations(100-200) and becomes overly washed. Very rare. Other times its godsend.
Thanks for the link to the denoiser. I'll try to use that from now on for better pictures.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Am I the only one who's not a fan of using Denoisers?

I think the detail loss from denoisers is too severe. Everything looks too flat. I'll mess with the scene lights and tone mapping, run at a higher res, run for hours and hours till 99% convergence, whatever it takes to avoid using a denoiser. I only use the denoiser when absolutely nothing else is working well enough to remove the noise.
The denoiser is life on small pc's. Doing a 5/15-minutes render that should have taken an hour and a half, whatever you think, is worth it.
And when the denoising is perfectly used you have a final as successful as 2 hours in 4k in 100% convergence.
It's been proven a slight time on this thread.

Plus the guy using Nvidia's denoiser, big mistake.

Last edited:
Reactions: Unexpected Error

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Test-BJ.gif
Trying out the animation tools of the studio. Pretty happy with what I could achieve in an hour as a complete noob to the animation aspects of the Daz. Clippings here and there and character is pretty motionless all around except for the... you know... head :D Will dwell on this further tho. Pretty powerful yet quirky stuff for sure.

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Hi, Just had a question, is there a forum post on here that allows for display of everyone's incest artwork? I know there is one for bestiality, but not incest. Would love to know if there is one.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Hi, Just had a question, is there a forum post on here that allows for display of everyone's incest artwork? I know there is one for bestiality, but not incest. Would love to know if there is one.
if incestuous games are plentiful on this site, why would we ban their rendering????
As long as he's over the legal age.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes