3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
Finished working on the bathroom.
View attachment 701236 View attachment 701237

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Integrated with modern house 2. Interior and exterior. This is the best we could do at the current motivation and skill level. I think it took about 1 week. I only planned drew and helped him with the design using primitives. Modeling is entirely done by my friend.

That looks amazing! It's always nice to see with what people come up in form of creativity. I would love to use that shower. :D well, at least there is enough space for me and a feew girls from the harem. :p

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
Harem is why i have those windows and plenty space. Hohoho. If i end up making a game you can enjoy taking that desired shower. Sadly, at the speed i am going i feel like it's empty promises. Let's see what happens in future.

Well I will look forward to it, even if its in a few years. :p at this point I can´t say my project is done (for the first release ofc.) in the next 12 months either. It's all still a slow learning prozess and still in its childshoes (I think that saying makes only sense in german, but oh well, I think you get the point xD). The important thing is, never give up and do what makes you happy. :) My VN will be a harem one too, buuuut ask again in I dunno 12-24 months xD.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes