3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
And it's useless for me because I didn't create a game ^^ But at least the day I'll make the code will be ready.
I still have to finish the phone (interactive call and message).
Hey Larry Kubiac, what is your profile image about? I cant understand it with the big white ball.

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I've seen so many suggestions regarding rendering in 4K and using AI denoiser before downscaling to 1080P. Never thought 350 IT on 4K in a couple of minutes would look better than 30 Min 1080p image with thousands of iterations. Thank you guys so much fur suggesting that.
Bathjob 4K Denoised.png

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Did a little test for shits and giggles. This was a 5 frame animated simulation. No change to the pose, just had her hover over the bed and then drop into position. Ran a stopwatch and it took like 3 seconds. Helps that there's nothing in the scene and she's without hair and clothes. I have decent hardware so that's probably another factor, albeit a minor one for this.

As quick as that was, I don't think there's a "best" way. It really depends on what you're trying to do. More tools in the kit allows you to be more flexible, more creative. And discovering new ways to do things is fun...at least for me it is. That's what I love about this thread. Lots of mini discoveries happening all over the place and lots of amazing artwork to help inspire me with my own.
I did a few renders this way as well. It works really well. even in a full scene and with other (non-Daz) processed running it will simulate in like 10 minutes or so.

Reactions: 2C3D

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Capturing both the set and the characters really makes the difference mate. Nice progress.
Thanks Nemesia! I've been really wanting to redo those images for ages now (you know how these things nag at you :ROFLMAO:)

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I'm waiting for a render to finish. In the meantime was checking the forum and saw your image. Wanted to try a bit post-postwork :D Its a pretty good render mate. Btw if you don't like someone fiddling with your image I can gladly remove this post but I must say, its been a pretty good practice run to work on my postwork skills since I don't have any :D Myrn.png

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
I'm waiting for a render to finish. In the meantime was checking the forum and saw your image. Wanted to try a bit post-postwork :D Its a pretty good render mate. Btw if you don't like someone fiddling with your image I can gladly remove this post but I must say, its been a pretty good practice run to work on my postwork skills since I don't have any :D View attachment 698274

Looks awesome too. :) And I don´t mind if someone wants to fiddle around with my images, there is always something to learn, and I´m glad, that my render inspired you to do some post- postwork. haha :D And thanks. ^.^

Reactions: NemesiaProductions

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
I'm waiting for a render to finish. In the meantime was checking the forum and saw your image. Wanted to try a bit post-postwork :D Its a pretty good render mate. Btw if you don't like someone fiddling with your image I can gladly remove this post but I must say, its been a pretty good practice run to work on my postwork skills since I don't have any :D View attachment 698274
I think the fairy is a bit too big in my opinion. Otherwise great render, love the detail.!

Reactions: ArturiousDesign
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes