3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Tokoy

Jul 5, 2017
So yesterday i watched this stupid and bad movie called 365 days, and there's a not so good BDSM scene. So, i thought well this would be much better if - no spoilers don't worry - the guy used a toy and the girl to break the other girl.

And of course the dialog should be different

- Oh...please make it...stop...
- Why? Doesn't it feel good? Don't the vibrations excite you?
- Please, let me...cum please...i need to...
- Oh sweetie, you can't ... don't you see? You're not allowed to...
- Now, just relax and let your kitten flow, ok?

- No! I cannot take it anymore...
- Oh, come on sweetie, we both know that you can do it... all night long...

365_edit.png

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
View attachment 697714 View attachment 697715 View attachment 697717
Three promo images I've done for a game I am working on. Hopefully will be released in a couple of months but still long way to go so I'm not making any promises. Just wanted to drop these here so I can get some feedback from your guys. Any comment is appreciated.
Just as we've seen in other games (similar style has many other dev), the positive point is that you don't abuse the postwork, just for that I like it.

May 12, 2020
Working on something...;) rendering pictures from this scene takes soooooooo long tho...:cry:
View attachment 697705
View attachment 697702
View attachment 697683
View attachment 697685
Nice wet look on the cock. Trying to get the shells i have to work right is a pain.

Just throwing this out there but if you take everything that will not be in the shot and make it invisible it helps a lot on render times, especially walls and ceilings. Also shut down daz for about a minute then start up again for each render. I even make body parts invisible in the scene if its off camera.

A great investment is the Render Queue in the daz store.

Reactions: Unexpected Error

mateloo

Jan 31, 2019
I'm doing some muscular female pictures, but pity idk why can't post them here ( it says the image is too big, when it weights only 940 KB).
Anyway here is my DA ;)

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Just as we've seen in other games (similar style has many other dev), the positive point is that you don't abuse the postwork, just for that I like it.
To be honest I'm not a big fan of heavy postworked images. Thats why I'm trying to achieve everything inside of daz. Only minor stuff like contrast correction or poketrough patches are done in photoshop. Thank you for your comment mate.

Reactions: Larry Kubiac

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
So yesterday i watched this stupid and bad movie called 365 days, and there's a not so good BDSM scene. So, i thought well this would be much better if - no spoilers don't worry - the guy used a toy and the girl to break the other girl.

And of course the dialog should be different

- Oh...please make it...stop...
- Why? Doesn't it feel good? Don't the vibrations excite you?
- Please, let me...cum please...i need to...
- Oh sweetie, you can't ... don't you see? You're not allowed to...
- Now, just relax and let your kitten flow, ok?
- No! I cannot take it anymore...
- Oh, come on sweetie, we both know that you can do it... all night long...

View attachment 697593
Too bad the cyprin looks like sperm, but since I make that kind of picture, you got my like.

I'm doing some muscular female pictures, but pity idk why can't post them here ( it says the image is too big, when it weights only 940 KB).
Anyway here is my DA ;)
We can put 10mo pictures so it must come from something else.

PS: And in view of the monsters, as long as it doesn't work...

Last edited:

Tokoy

Jul 5, 2017
Too bad the cyprin looks like sperm, but since I make that kind of picture, you got my like.

We can put 10mo pictures so it must come from something else.

PS: And in view of the monsters, as long as it doesn't work...

True, i tried with some water shaders but none of them give the result i was expecting, so i started trying the sperm ones. I wanted to make it looked like grool, or something clear like water but not too clear. I agree, it was a failure in the end.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
True, i tried with some water shaders but none of them give the result i was expecting, so i started trying the sperm ones. I wanted to make it looked like grool, or something clear like water but not too clear. I agree, it was a failure in the end.
It's just a detail, for me it's successful. I use a "Water - Clear" shader and it gives a transparency like clear water.
Depending on the shaders, you may have to change some parameters... But it can be done.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Anyone else had that one hot older cousin who would, every time you were staying over, just lay around nearly naked and every now and then the blanket covering her would slide off of her as she rolled over, leaving you all thirteen and confused.. :oops:

nap.jpg

May 12, 2020
I was playing around with dForce modifier today and had a thought. I'm sure everyone else will be like yeah no shit but I figured I would share just in case I'm one of them geniuses.
anyway, I hate doing depressions in blender or using mesh grabber so i gave the bed a dForce modifier and flipped everything upside down then ran the simulation. here is the result. trick is getting the bed as close to them as possible.
dforce bed.JPG

how it looks in a render...

dForce matress test.png

Good enough for me, so much easier and less time consuming.

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
I was playing around with dForce modifier today and had a thought. I'm sure everyone else will be like yeah no shit but I figured I would share just in case I'm one of them geniuses.
anyway, I hate doing depressions in blender or using mesh grabber so i gave the bed a dForce modifier and flipped everything upside down then ran the simulation. here is the result. trick is getting the bed as close to them as possible.
View attachment 697873

View attachment 697881

Awesome man!

2C3D

Aug 18, 2017
View attachment 697873

View attachment 697881

Neat! Never thought of doing it that way. I usually turn off the gravity and air resistance on the surface. Then park the figures slightly above the surface and run a little 5 frame animation that collides them with the surface. I wonder which one would simulate faster...

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes