3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Remake of a pic that I did some days ago and shared here yesterday. After almost 10k of interations and four and a half hours of rendering, I decided that I need something better than my GTX 1060 to continue my game.
View attachment 696453
Also the props of this basement sucks.
I'll give you my GTX 750 TI Windforce and you give me your GPU. :ROFLMAO:

Thats looks way better than the one before but you could go and find other leather shaders and put them onto the sofa these textures are horrible. ^^

• Haha
Reactions: jfredy78

oliseo

May 11, 2020
3-Point Lighting.

So, I've been away learning and playing with 3-point lighting... It's taxing AF on the rig. But, once you've got it set up, you can switch between a daytime scene and a nightime scene just by changing 3 sliders, and the colours of the gels...

3-DAY.png 3-EVENING.png

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I'll give you my GTX 750 TI Windforce and you give me your GPU. :ROFLMAO:

Thats looks way better than the one before but you could go and find other leather shaders and put them onto the sofa these textures are horrible. ^^
The whole sofa is horrible, being honest. I think I will remove all the props on that basement and put ones from Parker Road or Luxurious House.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Wildly unoriginal thought here. It kinda seems like a lot of the aspects of 3dcg erotic renders are similar to those in glamour photography--choice of subject, camera angles, choice of backdrops, lighting, etc. So to the extent there might be a lack of literature on posing and rendering 3d figures, there's certainly an ample literature on posing and photographing live human beings.
Most of y'all don't need much help though! (y)

May 12, 2020
Wildly unoriginal thought here. It kinda seems like a lot of the aspects of 3dcg erotic renders are similar to those in glamour photography--choice of subject, camera angles, choice of backdrops, lighting, etc. So to the extent there might be a lack of literature on posing and rendering 3d figures, there's certainly an ample literature on posing and photographing live human beings.
Most of y'all don't need much help though! (y)
I'm a professional photographer who mainly shots boudoir and you are absolutely correct. Everything I've learned over the years I have or can implement into designing and rendering a scene.

Nice thing is, the models don't talk and can't give me their input in how they should be posed, lol, jk...

• Haha
Reactions: Tranquil Rain

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
The whole sofa is horrible, being honest. I think I will remove all the props on that basement and put ones from Parker Road or Luxurious House.
From what i see in the render only the sofa is kind of questionable, but yeah if you are unhappy you can just replace all the props. The important thing is that you are happy with it in the end.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Ah, I used the evening render instead of the night shot.... But, as you can see, you can totally change the atmosphere, ambience, and much much more with three point lighting. Something you'd struggle with normally, becomes a breeze to set up almost instantly.

View attachment 697018
That's because she's clothed and alone, but try it with two or more characters on top of each other making sweet love and while keeping all the important bits of her well lit. :cautious:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes