3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Something special

Jun 13, 2020
Make sure to check out the guid i made on how to properly setup subsurface scattering for skin , i also cover how to solve blue lines on uv seems , you can find the guid here https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-p...ce-scattering-in-daz-iray.54493/#post-3654606 , im also on deviantart and daz forms, links in the guid if you wanna see examples and common questions . here an example of my sss setting applied to a head scan
sss headscan.jpg

Last edited:

oliseo

May 11, 2020
That's because she's clothed and alone, but try it with two or more characters on top of each other making sweet love and while keeping all the important bits of her well lit. :cautious:
You would use a fill light in that instance instead of one of the point/diffuse/softbox lights. Two for directional, and the third as a fill to light up all the shadowy areas. Exactly how they do it in real life.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I've been busy remastering my game (the first few scenes anyway) to account for my improved abilities in Daz since I started. Mind you, the biggest change was getting a better computer and graphics card! remastermedbay01.png

Jul 14, 2018
Might be the angle, but the redhead’s legs look detached. Like it’s too harsh of an angle for where her torso is, and too defensive for what her body language is doing, or that it’s a third person.

The waist up on both is great, though.

fenelia

Mar 25, 2020
Fucking around with Toon figures. Combination of Toon Generations 2 (3duniverse) and Star for Genesis 3, and others. Also, I needed a break from Genesis 8, so I've been touching my Genesis 3 stuff again.

It's not pure Toon figures, but the majority dials are Toon-y and Stylized, unless you know people with mutant heads and little matchstick legs.

Just trying new shit, anyway.
toony1.jpg

Edit: one more for good measure...
tooned.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes