3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
May 12, 2020
Got hold of a nice sunset HDRI, seems like a good excuse for another spot of low light practise.
View attachment 695367
I wonder if i should have turned the intensity up a little on the HDRI or turned her into the light more, either way it's fun to see what you can do with a single light through a pair of glass doors.

Probably going to do a few more with her in this scene, we'll see.

That's got some real life and movement too it, especially the redhead on the right, nice posing and DOF.
Thank you, nice low lighting. if you can turn her head a little more you can get a nice Rembrandt lighting.

Reactions: Volta

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Thank you, nice low lighting. if you can turn her head a little more you can get a nice Rembrandt lighting.
Mmm, nice idea, i'll try that out in the next render, maybe try to get the light in under her hair a little too.

Also Rembrandt's lighting is like liquid amber, so damn good, if i could get 10% of that i'd be laughing.

May 12, 2020
Mmm, nice idea, i'll try that out in the next render, maybe try to get the light in under her hair a little too.

Also Rembrandt's lighting is like liquid amber, so damn good, if i could get 10% of that i'd be laughing.
good call, maybe a thin reflective plane just off to the side of the camera. might give you the little fill you need.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Working on new characters, nothing fancy. This is a super punky, "tough" chick tomboy type. She's supposed to look like someone famous and I think the resemblance is okay, but who knows. If ya'll can guess who it's supposed to look like that'll be cool.

Nikki Spears, tough chick, bi, super fun when you don't piss her off.

Nikki Spears_intel.png

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Working on new characters, nothing fancy. This is a super punky, "tough" chick tomboy type. She's supposed to look like someone famous and I think the resemblance is okay, but who knows. If ya'll can guess who it's supposed to look like that'll be cool.

Nikki Spears, tough chick, bi, super fun when you don't piss her off.

View attachment 695564
I like what you are going for here, but I am not sure if it is the pose, or her neck, or the proportions, something just looks off in a comic style way.

Reactions: MovieMike

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
I like what you are going for here, but I am not sure if it is the pose, or her neck, or the proportions, something just looks off in a comic style way.
Could be a number of things. Will have to double check, but now that I look at it, yeah the neck/head area seems off. Maybe neck too long. Thanks for pointing it out.

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
This will be a limited series available on my Patreon called The Private's Privates. My content primarily centers on ENF and naked female humiliation. Most of the softcore stuff will be available on my DeviantArt under

But if you would like to support me plus get access to more exclusive stuff you can find me on .

Thanks guys :)

The Private's Privates TEASER.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes