3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

fenelia

Mar 25, 2020
One more clothing test, got rid of the camo. I put the Bump map (gray) into the Diffuse channel, added a color to the channel. Very simple.

efrat clothes test 2.jpg

Started over with the pussies.
Wanted to use the Daz gens because I like them, but they got to be too fiddly with the textures.
Gave up, converted my 4 tankers to Golden Palace & New Gens for v8.
I like both of those props for different reasons, so I use both.

I think GP is a little less good in the mons pubis, so it's a good reason for pubic hair.

I don't like the green pattern on this particular M1911, but it poses directly to Genesis 8's hand, which makes it easy. Plus, I love the M1911. I dropped in a grey color over the diffuse, but it's still green.

merkava7.jpg

fenelia

Mar 25, 2020
Great render. I'm struggling to use breastacular.
I find it to be hit or miss sometimes.

Sometimes I just want to chuck it and only use the Headlights or some other nipple prop. I don't know that I get THAT much more performance out of Breastacular for the overhead.

I have more than one method of doing deformations, anyway. I hardly use Breastacular to its fullest potential, so I'm not sure I'll bother with it.

Reactions: palemaster

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Is it good quality for comic ? View attachment 695035

And futa bonus
View attachment 695050
First off yes it probably is. I've seen other comics with this quality level. renders look decent. Character is decent and comparable to others you see in this thread.

Having said that this frame isn't very special either. (I hope I'm not to harsh just spitballing with some ideas to improve the render. And I'm far from knowledgeable on comics)

I'd see if you could make the speech bubbels a little more exciting and professional looking. Maybe a very light grade from white to grey or some transition between background and speech bubble. Anything to make them pop a little. Try to get inspiration from your favourite comics. How do they draw the eye to the speech bubble.
Think about the font you want to use. The font you are using at the moment is very 'standard font of image editor.' Try to find a font that fits the tone of the comic but make sure you don't compromise on readability (A comic with pink text in a cursive handwriting style will not be read ;)). and center the font so it fills the speech bubble better.
The image itself is a bit generic (maybe not within context, can be a decent setup for cheating husband for instance) but could it be cut without making a compromise on the story? Comics, coming from print, want to make sure their pages are as action packed as possible because dead space means higher cost and less profit. (in the broadest sense of the word action. Emotional development is action as well) Even if you aren't trying to make/imitate a paper comic book it might help to keep it in mind so you can better emulate the comic style.
Also feel free to crop the image. There is nothing in this image that needs this large of a viewangle. It would probably work just as well if you only showed the head. plus a little background for the speech bubble. The great thing about comics is that they -unlike VN's or movies- don't need to keep their frames to one aspect ratio as long as it works on the page.

I hope this helps you develop your style for your comic. Again not a bad start and see the above more as ideas to think about rather than a harsh critique.

Reactions: eri

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Got hold of a nice sunset HDRI, seems like a good excuse for another spot of low light practise.
DG Reading #1.png
I wonder if i should have turned the intensity up a little on the HDRI or turned her into the light more, either way it's fun to see what you can do with a single light through a pair of glass doors.

Probably going to do a few more with her in this scene, we'll see.

That's got some real life and movement too it, especially the redhead on the right, nice posing and DOF.

May 12, 2020
Got hold of a nice sunset HDRI, seems like a good excuse for another spot of low light practise.
View attachment 695367
I wonder if i should have turned the intensity up a little on the HDRI or turned her into the light more, either way it's fun to see what you can do with a single light through a pair of glass doors.

Probably going to do a few more with her in this scene, we'll see.

That's got some real life and movement too it, especially the redhead on the right, nice posing and DOF.
Thank you, nice low lighting. if you can turn her head a little more you can get a nice Rembrandt lighting.

Reactions: Volta

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Thank you, nice low lighting. if you can turn her head a little more you can get a nice Rembrandt lighting.
Mmm, nice idea, i'll try that out in the next render, maybe try to get the light in under her hair a little too.

Also Rembrandt's lighting is like liquid amber, so damn good, if i could get 10% of that i'd be laughing.

May 12, 2020
Mmm, nice idea, i'll try that out in the next render, maybe try to get the light in under her hair a little too.

Also Rembrandt's lighting is like liquid amber, so damn good, if i could get 10% of that i'd be laughing.
good call, maybe a thin reflective plane just off to the side of the camera. might give you the little fill you need.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Working on new characters, nothing fancy. This is a super punky, "tough" chick tomboy type. She's supposed to look like someone famous and I think the resemblance is okay, but who knows. If ya'll can guess who it's supposed to look like that'll be cool.

Nikki Spears, tough chick, bi, super fun when you don't piss her off.

Nikki Spears_intel.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes