3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

BravoMDB

Mar 23, 2020
That is the card I am looking to get with my next computer. The RTX 2080 Super or the TI
I would only consider the TI if you absolutely need the extra RAM on offer, I think from a performance perspective the gains are probably not worth the extra money, it would be better perhaps to put that towards another super card instead. But of course depends on how deep your wallet is. It may even be practical to go with dual 2070 super instead too. But I’m very happy with the 2080 super and is a great step up from my previous card.

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
Impossible. I can't do it. Maybe someday in the future.

Nah, not impossible. In the future sounds more like it. :) a few weeks and tutorials from youtube ago, I didn´t know how to do something like that either.^^ I thought I test it because I wanted to do a whole project in this style. maybe a comic or even a VN. But no...thats way out of my league, to much work and to less time. was worth a try tho.

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Jackie, one of the girls from my project, in a night of insomnia.
Do you guys have any tip to improve the renders, apart from the obvious "make her nude"? For now, my work seems... plain...
View attachment 694363
think the girl came out very cute. Some of the others already gave good advice and I don't have that much to add to that. Just wanted to say that more nude is not more better per say. I always like the personality you can display with the clothes a person is wearing.

Reactions: Unexpected Error
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes