3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Jul 14, 2018
It's been a while since I created scenes with Monique. But today...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you like my artwork, so don't be shy and consider supporting me on Patreon with a small donation. You are very welcome and my heartfelt thanks are guaranteed.
And yet, all I can think is "Is she gonna clean up, or leave it for the next person like a jerk?"

That, and the super wide squat stance. But that's excusable as the purpose isn't "A good workout" Well, not that kind of workout.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ArturiousDesign
Jul 14, 2018
This kind of opinions are really useful when the render is in beginning stages. I have been tinkering with this one from 4-5 days and rendered about 15-20 tests. Right now i am not very motivated to do it again but i have noted your point outs. Next time i won't do these mistakes. Thanks!
The number of renders I've spend 20+ hours on tweaking every little thing, finally hitting the "Render this bastard" button, come back in a few hours and realize I've got something clipping through something else is TOO DAMN HIGH.

But yeah, always double-check their center of gravity and where it appears to be versus what they're doing. It'll be forward if they're running forward, backward if they're moving backwards, sideways if etc etc etc - and if they're receiving a hit, they'll likely be planting their feet as a steady base.

Which isn't to say a pose like that wouldn't work in a "SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER" sucker punch, as it's unexpected and likely to knock the recipient back.

Jul 14, 2018
I was thinking of creating a sequenced fight scene. I was trying to render two variations of poses here and layer them in Photoshop adding a motion blur on the leg with slight offset to fake the motion and after countless errors and lots of retry render i just stopped and worked with only 1 layer and it turned out a disaster. Then I quit.

I am trying to Learn Photoshop to make the renders better. Been 2 days since i began.
Image Editing is a beast. Good luck.

But that explains the boxes around the figures.

Sep 20, 2017
Thanks for the reply, you mean the head bone of the head?
Did make it better but mostly looked terrible
No I mean select the hair and go to the shaping menu with the slide bars. There are normally bars for head size, width and height. I find I only have to adjust the bars a few percentage points and the black marks disappea.

Reactions: galora
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes