3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Jul 14, 2018
s. She looks good. I do feel that the desk is empty. Beside the model there is nothing much in the scene. Are you planning to create a game?
Have been for two or three months. Nothing worth showing yet as I need a shitload more renders that I can dismantle then layer over existing backgrounds to keep filesize down, so there's a lot of image changes showing absolutely nothing, and I'm a writer of the "I have a new character! What are they like? I dunno, I'll tell you after I've written a few chapters of them" sort, where I need to write the character for a bit before I have their personality in mind, then revisit their first bits to make sure it's consistent. Most of the stuff - I think all the stuff - I've been throwing in here has been a way of working out what their personalities are like.

Like this -

FlyingMuscleCar.png

It's mostly something to occupy time.

Given the room is meant to be a roundtable conference room with a holographic projector in the middle there shouldn't be much in the way of decoration (it's literally the Supervillain Conference Room enlarged to fit more people), but you're right - I could throw a few pads around for notes.

Last edited:

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Have been for two or three months. Nothing worth showing yet as I need a shitload more renders that I can dismantle then layer over existing backgrounds to keep filesize down, so there's a lot of image changes showing absolutely nothing, and I'm a writer of the "I have a new character! What are they like? I dunno, I'll tell you after I've written a few chapters of them" sort, where I need to write the character for a bit before I have their personality in mind, then revisit their first bits to make sure it's consistent. Most of the stuff - I think all the stuff - I've been throwing in here has been a way of working out what their personalities are like.

Like this -

View attachment 739160

It's mostly something to occupy time.

Given the room is meant to be a roundtable conference room with a holographic projector in the middle there shouldn't be much in the way of decoration (it's literally the Supervillain Conference Room enlarged to fit more people), but you're right - I could throw a few pads around for notes.
Like the Back to the Future car.
Except that this car is more beautiful.(y)

Reactions: TheAmazingRolandder
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes