3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

cwsmlk

Dec 20, 2017
I just have one question. Most of your artwork has like a kind of Fog effect to it, or atmosphere. do you do that in like photoshop? or another software program?
Yea, the washed out look is from Lightroom. I have a few filters I put my images through the apply that look, along with other things.

Just the washed out look alone is easy enough to achieve in PS by playing with levels.

Reactions: DoctorPervic

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
I recently watch the Eurovision movie on Netflix, it was pretty fun, so I got inspired to do a series of images.

Kristolin is a singer from Iceland , where nudity is pretty relaxed. So Iceland decided to use Kristolin's fantastic body as a secret weapon in this year's competition. Her song "Naked Love" was an instant hit! So was her creative use of the microphone!

Eurovision 4.jpg

BravoMDB

Mar 23, 2020
Heaven's Gate II

Update: Replaced the draft image with a newer version. This is getting close to final now. I have another design plan to introduce a cardinal walking towards the Pearly gates which also need to be added... Now to just find a resource for the Pearly gates...lol
r_denoise.png

Last edited:

Nightingale-r

Feb 6, 2019
Sorry people, I hate to do it and think it is kinda stupid newbie cliche, but...

1595406894719.png

Can anyone help to find out, from what product this panties are?
Can't find them pretty long time, only some kind of look alike ones.

P.S. Also, did anyone know topic, where can be asked more(i have plenty of them, to be honest) Daz3D questions? Yes, i tried to search by my self.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes