3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

2C3D

Aug 18, 2017
I'm a little bit jealous. I always mess hammocks up. I never get the balance between stiffness and deformability right, in dForce. :confused:
I know what you mean. It took several simulations to get what I wanted. Had to pose her head afterwards because the hammock mesh kept pulling apart.

Reactions: Techn0magier

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I want that lolli!! Its too bright to be cherry flavoured. I bet its mango. Or peach! Ohwait, she has a cock, blah blah noone cares, but that lolli.. !! (I may have issues.)

Silky

Feb 3, 2018
Hi guys (and gals),

Here is my last render... The pose was done from scratch (no base used), also played with push modifier weight node to simulate soft body effect (her hand pulling her cheek and the butt plug colliding with her ass). The light setting was also different from my usual use.... On my config, a Microsoft Surface Pro 2017 (with a i7 dual core and no hardware acceleration), it took me 2 days to achieve this result :'( (95% of convergence = 5000 iterations)...
View attachment 147002
How do you do this so you can have the plug push against the flesh of the cheeks and not clip through? I'm still new to Daz.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes