3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

InfamousRebel

Jul 20, 2018
Thanks! I have some experience in classic 3D modelling (for gamedev). But started to study Daz only recently...

Another one:
View attachment 738386
Phenomenal work, great lighting. I only started learning 3d rendering from scratch around april so I'm a complete novice using a laptop. When times are a bit more normal I'll invest in a rig and learn how to create scenes. Just portraits for now, laptop can't handle scenes very well.

Reactions: Strateg
Jul 14, 2018
Attaching two images, postworked and original in the thumbnail. Both are double the dimensions they'd be in a game.

Any glaring issues with the framing? The entire sequence is meant to be an introduction via the "Everyone gets a turn talking in the meeting" hence the isolated nature of the figure, so there is a bit of dead space on the sides but I am approaching that as being the point - you're meant to focus on the figure and not the surroundings.

I did quickly check for "Oh, she's got a leg coming out of her face" style errors, and didn't see any, though it's entirely possible I'm just not seeing hair or skin pokethrough.
Edited.png

And the original
Original.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes