3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

PikZik

Oct 3, 2020
Ready for your daily dose of Glamour?

View attachment 974957

I tried smth different with the background today, I guess I will go back to shadow play or try different backgrounds in future portraits.
You should take a look at the Studio Harcourt's works. Maybe it will give you ideas.

Two other potential LIs.
Alicia Makaba, MC's "cousin", masseuse-physiotherapist, and Shannen Walsh, psychologist and social worker.

Alicia and Shannen.jpg

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Dude, that hair.. which one is it?
I sorely need that.

No, not yet. Maybe in a week or two.. idk
Where should that go anyway? General discussions?

They are the same characters (but the girl mc is wearing make-up on the night club scenes).
Wait.. you mean on that early first picture? The one I added later? Nope, the man next to the girl mc is her father.. I mean, her "legal guardian" or something

They are in a long term relationship, moving back to the city after a few years living abroad. Nothing queer about it (though they're not married).
I don't want to spoil things yet, cause it may change.
But there'll be no strange stuff going on, no lustful entity running and ruining(?) their lives or anything like that. Just that good old weary but true relationship.. and those casual ntr and/or incestual events that ordinary life has in store for us.
Yeah the girl MC looks good in the early picture i guess. Ooh "legal guardian" good... Look forward to progress with the game!

Reactions: SummmerP

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
Well, 22 hours and only 550 iterations later.

Waking up on a mountain getaway morning are better when your girlfriend invites her best friend.

0105 Tilly and Sharon Hotel Morning BJ 01 BG 01 edit 2k.jpg

Gotta render the hair tie and try and fix the left girl's hand pose, really bugging me now.

Did a little noise cleanup in the red channel and played with curves a bit in PS.

There's one light as the main sun and then a spotlight inside above camera and to the right to get some fill but as you can see the girl on the right (Brie maybe?) took the light pretty well but the left (Ava??) doesn't look like she got as much. There's nothing in the way so I'm assuming it has to do with surfaces. Any thoughts or advice?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes