3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
Anyone here like monstergirls? :geek:

Darling.png

(also, I really like the FG University environment, but holy Cthulhu it takes a while to render anything in. Denoiser pulling a lot of weight here even after a 6-hour render. Have to look into optimizing it if I want to do anything else with it)

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019

View attachment 975730

(also, I really like the FG University environment, but holy Cthulhu it takes a while to render anything in. Denoiser pulling a lot of weight here even after a 6-hour render. Have to look into optimizing it if I want to do anything else with it)
looks fantastic :)

and yeah the render time from this is horrible i tested it too

Jul 14, 2018

View attachment 975730

Depends on what exactly you mean by that, I guess. I'm using this as an alien. The series is still in progress (and needs to be re-rendered, re-lit, re-postworked, etc), I just haven't had time to actually finish it.
5 - Jacuzzi Cover.png

6 - Kherphi Reclining LowMap.png

Toe beans.

There's also this one I'm affectionately calling "The stupid fucking cow lady" because I made her as a joke and hate how much I like her.

Cow Test.png

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
Still trying to work out backgrounds and such.
View attachment 975824
I feel ya. I love the composition you’ve got going. Try and work on the lighting though. Your far BG is daylight so you’re already thinking right, create a distant light or some large source outside those doors/ window to give you some nice texture on the model and scene.

I’ve found it really helps to set your viewport to view the light and then you can move around until you see the model in the window to know you’re going to hit it.

Then work on some scene lights, but not too much to make sure your lighting ratios don’t get too low and slow down render times.

I’ve found adding DOF really helps to make a BG look believable.

Reactions: hatefuldisplay
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes