3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Uh.. don't wanna be that guy, buuuut for your own sake - teen refers to ages thirteen to nineteen, so if you have older teen, the oldest she could be is 19, then best case scenario your mid teen is 18 and your young teen is 17 and that's still pretty much illegal, you might wanna rephrase that a little bit.
But they all look the same?

Jul 14, 2018
Wow, I am really struggling with low light scenes. This is what I came up with -- not happy with it, but it's a start. It just seems way too bright for a night scene to me, but anything less seemed too dark. Any Daz gurus out there have any advice for me? I'd appreciate it.

View attachment 976581
What's your postwork process look like? Should be able to darken it up in GIMP/Photoshop/whatever, maybe play with the contrast a bit too.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Wow, I am really struggling with low light scenes. This is what I came up with -- not happy with it, but it's a start. It just seems way too bright for a night scene to me, but anything less seemed too dark. Any Daz gurus out there have any advice for me? I'd appreciate it.

View attachment 976581
Another old trick for night scenes is to use daylight and tint it dark-blue or give it a blue tint in postwork.

The M.O.

Nov 27, 2020
That might be my problem. I don't really use anything by Daz normally. I didn't realize you couldn't do it in Daz alone. Thank you!
Just to follow up on what that poster said to you. Have a look at . It's free, open source and has some excellent post work picture editing ability's.

Reactions: OutOfAshes

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018

View attachment 976581
The pose and model is looking great. Try and use a strong soft back light with a slight blue tone as the main light and then just add some key side fill with a large source in a more neutral color.

How do you like it guys?

View attachment 976639
Stand by, let me pick my jaw up off the floor.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes