3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Reactions: cwsmlk and Mengal

Feb 3, 2020
This is probably going to be the last polaroid I do for a while. I love doing them, but I also want to vary things a little bit.
View attachment 984564

(And in case you're wondering, Mel(issa) is the Redhead from previous renders.)
Is the Polaroid look achieved via post-work filters or there is a camera setting/product for that in Daz? It really helps in reducing the plastic feel of Daz characters.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Is the Polaroid look achieved via post-work filters or there is a camera setting/product for that in Daz? It really helps in reducing the plastic feel of Daz characters.
I use Luminar 4 for my post-work, and I use the Artistic Portrait filter. Really captures the almost graininess of the old Polaroid cameras we used to use as kids.

Reactions: 31971207

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Where do you guys find sweet urban/suburb backgrounds to use?
I ain't got enough.. and the ones I got look like shiet.

cwsmlk

Dec 20, 2017
How long did it take for you to render each one? A month?
I generally like the "snapshot/flash" look which luckily enough can be achieved with just a single spotlight. Having one light source keeps the render times relatively low. I spot render, so can't say for sure how long each one took as a whole but I think probably 70 minutes to get to a point I'm happy with. Using a 1080 to render.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Was keeping myself awake yesterday, to turn around my once again fucked up sleep schedule, by making yet another female character. At around 25 hours into my day I was just aimlessly playing with her nose and chin in blender and then just sort of passed out on the couch. o_O Woke up today, gave her some skin, rendered her out and realized she sort of looks like my elementary school math teacher everyone had crush on.
sophieface.jpg
sf3.jpg

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Was keeping myself awake yesterday, to turn around my once again fucked up sleep schedule, by making yet another female character. At around 25 hours into my day I was just aimlessly playing with her nose and chin in blender and then just sort of passed out on the couch. o_O Woke up today, gave her some skin, rendered her out and realized she sort of looks like my elementary school math teacher everyone had crush on.
View attachment 984874
View attachment 984871
I can see it, she does look like a pre-teen's wet dream lol jk

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes