3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
And most annoying part is that they r not giving good tutorials for free.
Most Begenires go to youtube and more Place.

If u want to learn Daz Here is tutorials Bundles for you gyz.
can re-upload them. link is dead.. thank you

xAsurax

Jul 21, 2017
whats her assets? please and thank.
These are the model I use GDN Dejenna, GDN Meg, MDD Brainne, Katya, Mae, SC Alys, Sienna, I don't know the percentage since I made the morph out of all of these after I was satisfy with the outcome.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
These are the model I use GDN Dejenna, GDN Meg, MDD Brainne, Katya, Mae, SC Alys, Sienna, I don't know the percentage since I made the morph out of all of these after I was satisfy with the outcome.
cool thank you. did you get them in here f95?

pewpewrobot

Sep 4, 2017
Thanks. The light through the window is
Use the Content Library tab instead of Smart Content for this one, it's more organized and easier to setup.

View attachment 1047814

For the DOF effect just enable Depth of Field on the camera and adjust Focal Distance and F/Stop
View attachment 1047830

Look at your camera while adjusting to see the DOF plane.
View attachment 1047843
Thank you very much, this was really informative. I actually saw that god ray pack here on the site, i thought i would pick it up later, after i wrapped my head around daz more and wanted to expand my skill set.

mee2004

Jul 18, 2020
i was asking for the morph settings on your models, genesis or Victoria used?
Ahh right, well I used genesis 3, with the Aurelia morph by silver and added a bit of body tweaking for difference, along with fwsa and godin skins, and paper tigers hdri for lighting :)

InfamousRebel

Jul 20, 2018
can you share? her assets and specs? please and thank you..
Under wear is from Specs are 30% height, 33% body size, 8% fitness, 3% heavy, 38% voluptuous, Breast morph is from

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes