3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Sup folks. We have successfully/finally released our technology demo and while waiting for feedback and planning the upcoming Chapter 1, we will produce short stories called ''OneShot''s unrelated to the games story. This is the promo art I've made for it. Enjoy <3

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Sup folks. We have successfully/finally released our technology demo and while waiting for feedback and planning the upcoming Chapter 1, we will produce short stories called ''OneShot''s unrelated to the games story. This is the promo art I've made for it. Enjoy <3
I played the demo and I am surprise how it turn out. The only thing is the animation. It not bad and it similar to DoD (Dream of Desire). Also the VN need to be bit more drawing to the story just like Summer's gone but again it just demo. Still the game show good potential. Keep up good work

• Red Heart
Reactions: NemesiaProductions

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I played the demo and I am surprise how it turn out. The only thing is the animation. It not bad and it similar to DoD (Dream of Desire). Also the VN need to be bit more drawing to the story just like Summer's gone but again it just demo. Still the game show good potential. Keep up good work
Thank you so much for your kind words mate. We are glad that you've enjoyed our game. Please feel free to reach out with suggestion and criticism. Its most appreciated <3

Reactions: Odin73

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
does anyone know what kind of male genitals are used by Dr. PinkCake (BADIK), PhillyGames (City of Broken Dreamers) and Dr. Sin (Midnight Paradise) and Pegasus Smith (HQ Au Nature)?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Because I'm using Dicktator or even the original DAZ, but the textures are very bad, with distorted appearance even if the rest of the body or the scenery image is in high quality!

Last edited:

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
does anyone know what kind of male genitals are used by Dr. PinkCake (BADIK), PhillyGames (City of Broken Dreamers) and Dr. Sin (Midnight Paradise) and Pegasus Smith (HQ Au Nature)?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Because I'm using Dicktator or even the original DAZ, but the textures are very bad, with distorted appearance even if the rest of the body or the scenery image is in high quality!
Have you tried cock-o-rama?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes