3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Wow that is awesome. I would love to get this good one day.
I've only been using Daz for three months now. This was the fifth render I ever did
I approached it from my experience as a photographer and amateur filmmaker.
My very first render was one of Darth Vader walking through an Imperial hallway flanked by two stormtroopers. I can post it too if you want, though its not in the style and theme this Forum usually carries.

Reactions: pewpewrobot

pewpewrobot

Sep 4, 2017
When adding a Camera, you can activate DoF (Depth of Field) in the Camera Settings with which you can set the Focus..
Thanks for the info, i have pretty much been watching beginner youtube videos on all this stuff. Haven't had that explained yet, but that is a great feature, i will look for it to test with.

pewpewrobot

Sep 4, 2017
I've only been using Daz for three months now. This was the fifth render I ever did
I approached it from my experience as a photographer and amateur filmmaker.
My very first render was one of Darth Vader walking through an Imperial hallway flanked by two stormtroopers. I can post it too if you want, though its not in the style and theme this Forum usually carries.
I would love to see it, it sounds great.

I was actually wondering if i was filling up the thread with my many post's the past few days and not enough naked girls. Sorry everyone!:confused:

Any good beginner resources you used when you got started? I've been watching Parmy Baddhan on youtube, his videos are very good at explaining things my simple monkey brain can understand.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
I would also do this Yennefer... But really, the light through that back window in the first one is awesome. How did you get that out of focus feature in the back round? If this was a normal camera i could do it by changing my focus point, but not sure on daz. Or was this a thing you did in post?
Thanks. The light through the window is
Use the Content Library tab instead of Smart Content for this one, it's more organized and easier to setup.

grays.png

For the DOF effect just enable Depth of Field on the camera and adjust Focal Distance and F/Stop
dofsettings.png

Look at your camera while adjusting to see the DOF plane.
dof.gif

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
And most annoying part is that they r not giving good tutorials for free.
Most Begenires go to youtube and more Place.

If u want to learn Daz Here is tutorials Bundles for you gyz.
can re-upload them. link is dead.. thank you

xAsurax

Jul 21, 2017
whats her assets? please and thank.
These are the model I use GDN Dejenna, GDN Meg, MDD Brainne, Katya, Mae, SC Alys, Sienna, I don't know the percentage since I made the morph out of all of these after I was satisfy with the outcome.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes