3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
Put the whole set up on my Patreon and mirrored to Slushe. Used an iRadiance HDRI and a single spotlight on most pics, adding additions genital spotlights when needed for penetration. Set to go to 4k iterations with the lowest dimension at 2400 pixels, each one took 1.25-1.75 hours to render. I'm pretty happy with the set. I kind of feel like I'd be better served with more, smaller images compiled into a comic format for scenes like this, with 1-3 high-res highlight pics. Also worked on my writing a bit, which is a new thing for me.

Chesley and Cap starting things off with a little bit of touching, kissing, and masturbation before Lundi decides to give Chesley a taste of the "Captain's log". Once wet and ready, Lundi slides down Chesley's body and inserts its rock hard member into Chesley's dripping snatch. It is not gentle as it savagely thrusts deep into Chesley's quivering cunt, pressing her massive legs back with its full body weight for maximum exposure and penetration.

They kiss passionately, grunting and moaning into each other's mouths as flesh presses upon flesh. Chesley can feel every ridge of Lundi's ribbed prick as it slides into her depths, a feeling almost as if she is being penetrated repeatedly in a single thrust.

Lundi then lays back on the couch allowing Chesley to put those massive legs to use. Chesley squats on its cock and effortlessly slides up then forcefully crashes down, her ample booty pressing against Lundi's massive breasts and stimulating its nipples. Chesley fucks herself with Lundi's hard cock until she reaches a powerful full-body orgasm. Her tightened, spasming cunt is too much for Lundi, who empties its seed deep into Chesley's twitching vagina.

They bask in the afterglow briefly before they are informed that the Penetrode is approaching Agon-3B and their presence is required on the bridge.

LundiChesleyPipes2_Camera.png LundiChesleyPipes5_Camera.png LundiChesleyPipes9_Camera.png

pewpewrobot

Sep 4, 2017
There's terrible shortage of GPU's at the moment. I'm looking to get a 3060 when they become available again. I only hope pricing won't go up too much.
Same thing with CPU's, the price on everything besides hard drives has gone up. If you don't mind watching this and setting it to alert you, you can probably get one for a decent price at some point. The company i work for used it and we ended up buying 4 3070's and 2 3060ti's. But they all went into custom computer builds for our customers.

BamID

May 17, 2020
There's terrible shortage of GPU's at the moment. I'm looking to get a 3060 when they become available again. I only hope pricing won't go up too much.
3060 12GB will start at most shops at around 499€.. i have my eyes on one for ~620€.. found a danish shop that listed them already, so i take that as a price range that other shops most likely would adopt..

pewpewrobot

Sep 4, 2017
My first contribution here. This one was previously posted in the Milfy City fan art thread, where some of you may have already seen it.
This was my most troubled render yet. I tried 4 times to render it had my pc crash on it 2 times, wasted over 30hrs of rendertime before I redid the whole light setup and replaced the glass floor with a primitive I changed the surface properties of to suit my needs. The result is all the better for it. this was only my 5th render when I made it and one I'm still quite proud of.
Unknowingly I originally combined the worst things for my old GPU to work on, with the maximum amount of lightsources and shiny surfaces everywhere from the cars.
View attachment 1047225
Wow that is awesome. I would love to get this good one day.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes