3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
Ok. Real talk. You ever get into character creation, and you feel you're on a good track, but you suddenly find yourself in a place you didn't want to be but you've moved too many sliders to head back so you just push through? "Hot trap" ends up "older drag queen you met, from a strip club in New Orleans which she managed". Anyway, here's Deenah. She's not a futa but a MTF trans woman... who manages a strip club.

Deenah.png

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Ok. Real talk. You ever get into character creation, and you feel you're on a good track, but you suddenly find yourself in a place you didn't want to be but you've moved too many sliders to head back so you just push through? "Hot trap" ends up "older drag queen you met, from a strip club in New Orleans which she managed". Anyway, here's Deenah. She's not a futa but a MTF trans woman... who manages a strip club.

View attachment 1049717
She's a tiny bit weird, but I like all your art, it's still good. I hope she and another Futa fuck each other. I love Futa on Futa

Reactions: XenoFash

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Hey guys just wanted to ask if this serie of renders make sense.
View attachment 1048147 View attachment 1048148 View attachment 1048149
Looks good, but first pic lacks sense of movement, it's not clear who threw the barrel until the 3rd picture. The alien pose is a good indicator but it's not enough, because it also looks like the guy's using telekinesis to control the barrel. Maybe add some motion blur in post.

does anyone know what kind of male genitals are used by Dr. PinkCake (BADIK), PhillyGames (City of Broken Dreamers) and Dr. Sin (Midnight Paradise) and Pegasus Smith (HQ Au Nature)?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Because I'm using Dicktator or even the original DAZ, but the textures are very bad, with distorted appearance even if the rest of the body or the scenery image is in high quality!
Midnight Paradise is
Au Naturel is
CoBD looks like default gens with some morph applied, like
BADiK I don't know, maybe ?

Last edited:

Ashenthorn

Dec 18, 2019
I was going through some of my old projects, and there were a few nice ones using The Girl.
I wanted to update them using G3F, but imo The Girl 6 and 7 shapes kinda suck.
So I decided to sculpt a proper OG The Girl morph in Zbrush for G3F (WIP):

The Girls.png

I'm still tweaking her (tiddies aren't quite right), but whatcha think so far?
The OG Girl is using V3 textures, I couldn't find a V3 to G3F texture converter, so I used Girl 7 tex for the other two.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes