3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

FixMatik

Jan 6, 2021
I have made scenes with big 3D assets in the background but I always use a camera optimiser to hide or delete the invisible assets from the render itself. and for the lighting I have started using Hdri presets to put a bit less stress on the render.
What is this camera optimizer you speak of?
Yesterday I wasted hours on a scene with daz crashing trying to just render the IRAY viewport window. Found that deleting all of the off-camera assets fixed it.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Can't wait for this game to have more content, one of my favs for sure. Amazing quality & gorgeous girls on this game :giggle:
The game is nearing its end but you're right, more content would be great. Notvil has a different vision of his own. For this reason, Areas of Gray has become one of the games I do not want to end.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ntrvip

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
What is this camera optimizer you speak of?
Yesterday I wasted hours on a scene with daz crashing trying to just render the IRAY viewport window. Found that deleting all of the off-camera assets fixed it.

It's a script you can install in Daz which scans the scene according the camera you select and then you can hide or delete the non visible assets, deleting them does mean an irreversible thing if you need multiple angles from the same scene you shouldn't delete anything. When using it you should also check if no partly visible things are hidden.
I ran that optimiser on a scene with a car and it hid the cardoor on the far side of the car even though it was partially visible. and the things that are made invisible also influence the light in the camera since it can pass where an obstacle used to be.
Off camera objects sometimes need to stay in place if there are shiny surfaces that should reflect said objects.

• Love
Reactions: bb888 and FixMatik

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
The game is nearing its end but you're right, more content would be great. Notvil has a different vision of his own. For this reason, Areas of Gray has become one of the games I do not want to end.
Same here. I hope he make some kind of chapter 2 or extend it more, looking forward to play what's next :love:

Reactions: Mr. Vargas
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes