• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Ashenthorn

Dec 18, 2019
If you have a low end GPU or none at all you can use the #Potatosquad hashtag that way we can keep track of eachother's work. Your size is too small for my liking. My superlong renders are 10000x6667pixels, but lately I've reduced rendersize to 4000x2667pixels how many samples do you select from the rendersettings? I now have limits off and set 500 sample minimum. I like only having 6hrs now compared to the frequent 18hrs I used to have on bigger sizes.
I have a an AMD Radeon HD 7950 with 3GB of VRAM, which isn't really "low end" -- it's just not used by Daz at all. lol.

As far as dimensions, I have a 27" monitor running at 2560x1440 and no 4K devices so anything bigger than that is useless to me. Even messing around with renders for Ren'Py, I'm mostly just doing 1280x720p.

I use the default render settings (5min/5000max samples).. the only things I ever change are the dimensions and the environment settings (for HRDI, etc).

I have dual 6-core processors, but I'm not sure if they make any diff for rendering - although I'm usually surfing or working or watching youtube while I render without any problems or difference in render times.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes