Donor
Jul 22, 2019
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Hugh G. Rection

Ashenthorn

Dec 18, 2019
#Potatosquad
View attachment 1075883
There are only two 3D assets in this scene: the model and the bike, all the rest was made with primitives with adjusted properties from the surface tab.
I tried volumetric, God ray and fog assets but they all ended up making the picture seem unsharp even though I don't have DoF on.
The full list that is in this set up is: Model, bike, plane floor, sphere darkness, cylinder light ray, and three lightsources.
Render took around 6hrs and a bit of photoshop to remove some too obvious white pixels and to add my tag.
I can't imagine waiting that long.

45 min. CPU only. No postwork.
G3F, bike, floor plane, backdrop plane, 7 lights

bike.png Probly could've reduced the time a bit more, but I forgot to change the floor material (Iray car paint Pearl white with black base color), and I usually only render at 1280x720.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I can't imagine waiting that long.

45 min. CPU only. No postwork.
G3F, bike, floor plane, backdrop plane, 7 lights

View attachment 1077463 Probly could've reduced the time a bit more, but I forgot to change the floor material (Iray car paint Pearl white with black base color), and I usually only render at 1280x720.
If you have a low end GPU or none at all you can use the #Potatosquad hashtag that way we can keep track of eachother's work. Your size is too small for my liking. My superlong renders are 10000x6667pixels, but lately I've reduced rendersize to 4000x2667pixels how many samples do you select from the rendersettings? I now have limits off and set 500 sample minimum. I like only having 6hrs now compared to the frequent 18hrs I used to have on bigger sizes.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes