3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Guys.. what exactly is the problem when sometimes, after morphing, adding a mat, etc.. the figure has her teeth (and the mouth as well, I think) transparent?
Why does that happen?
And what's the best way to fix it? I keep touching random dials on the Surfaces tab, until I get it to look normal again.. but tbh, I don't really know which exactly is doing the trick..

If anyone knows (sure you do), please..
:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Guys.. what exactly is the problem when sometimes, after morphing, adding a mat, etc.. the figure has her teeth (and the mouth as well, I think) transparent?
Why does that happen?
And what's the best way to fix it? I keep touching random dials on the Surfaces tab, until I get it to look normal again.. but tbh, I don't really know which exactly is doing the trick..

If anyone knows (sure you do), please..
:unsure:
screen shot an example plz

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Why do you usually dislike Fan Art?
Many of us make that but thats usually just using characters from games or comics to create own scenes.
How to explain it, I guess I'm more interested in seeing people create their own characters instead of remaking and remixing pre-established characters. Like I can't stand parody games that use popular models like Tifa from FF7 or Dragonball Z characters. It's not hard to mix different models at different %s to make your own character. I wanna see artists make their own stories and situations. It takes a lot for me to make fanart and most of the time I end up hating it.

Lucifer from Helltaker, She-Hulk, Starfire from Teen Titans
Helltaker Lucy Apron.jpg She-Hulk Nude.jpg Starfire Bikini Power up.jpg

That's why I love all of XestyModels 's work, the girls might not be the most sexy or traditionally beautiful, but they are his and they are unique.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes