3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Interesting skin textures. Which character have you been using to create your characters? :giggle:
Morphs are custom, skin I use slightly modified SASE Brenna and Zinna, removed some moles, replaced nipples, tweaked surfaces a bit. Eyes I use from p3d Riza model if I remember correctly, they look quite nice.

• Red Heart
Reactions: VRX_Creations

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
My First Animation. It got a bit mangled in post conversion kuz file was too big

View attachment 1097933
Now that is what I call a decent starting point. :cool: I like the micro-movement in the hair quite a lot, but I think it could be a little bit more pronounced compared to ... the other jiggling parts. ;) Oh and please you'd you give her eyes a little bit more life? (blinking, tiny movements of the eyeballs etc.)
Also, I'm not sure about her forearms, sometimes they appear to be clipping through her hips.

Raw Magic

Gangster
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Morphs are custom, skin I use slightly modified SASE Brenna and Zinna, removed some moles, replaced nipples, tweaked surfaces a bit. Eyes I use from p3d Riza model if I remember correctly, they look quite nice.
Hey man, how do you modified the texture ? do you use blender or do you edit directly in photoshop?

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
I found this asset this morning. I tried to work on it without changing the maps but only by calibrating them, you can get rid of the character's anemia but the map is poorly defined, the skin does not have enough texture and where it does, it is too heavy. The result is a character at times mixed and at times not. I only discovered afterwards that he was the character of a videogame (because I don't use videogames) and this explains a lot, in a game the textures are not as accurate as in DAZ otherwise it would never load the game itself. However, no more chatter and here is the render (of which I am not fully convinced).

View attachment 1098098
I modified the maps for having a better resolution and this is the result. Not the best result but better than the previous one.

ellie_williams_mappe_modificate.jpg

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
#PotatoSquad
Sisterly Hug.jpg
My first try to have two similarly detailed characters in a scene together. The background is a full 3D asset which also made the render run longer. Adjusting the poses where both figures touch took some time to get right but I'm pleasantly surprised how well this came out.
Render took close to 14Hrs to finish. I may have been able to stop it sooner but I wasn't around the computer when the render was going ( I can't do anything with the PC while a render is in progress anyway).

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
#PotatoSquad
View attachment 1098746
My first try to have two similarly detailed characters in a scene together. The background is a full 3D asset which also made the render run longer. Adjusting the poses where both figures touch took some time to get right but I'm pleasantly surprised how well this came out.
Render took close to 14Hrs to finish. I may have been able to stop it sooner but I wasn't around the computer when the render was going ( I can't do anything with the PC while a render is in progress anyway).
why you don‘t render Separate? and then merge it together?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes